Nos 7mgte???

bioskyline

Oct 21, 2010
powell river bc
also, NOS is not street legal, its for off road use only. bottle is suspose to be disconected (and/or removed) when driving to and from the track. so you dont have to worry about someone using it if they borrow the car. you can get a fine for leaving it hooked up, which is why alot of kits have quick disconnect brackets

thaiyota

Sep 14, 2006
supravile
Quin;1763506 said:
Wow. Did you ever take it to the track or dyno it?

well, i was testing the theory of using Nitrous for power and to cool the intake charge without the use of the intercooler, it works wonder. its been a while back but i remamber without the intercooler my egt gauge still shows a very safe level

AquaX

Sep 5, 2011
Cambridge
I have a dynotune kit as well that i bought for my 240, as soon as the 7m is back in my supra im going to make a video for you guys ;) only difference is mine is a dry kit and the biggest nozzle I have is 50 hp. Rite now I am running the stock ct26 I will be turning the boost up to 14psi trying to blow the turbo because a nice gt4082 fell in my hands :D

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
supraman72;1762821 said:
Any one have any suggestions or ideas?

Well, is it NOS (Nitrous Oxide Systems) or dynotunenitrous.com? NOS makes a wide variety, and I am not familiar with the second one. (I know you didn't phoentically misspell the fake word "Naws")

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Nick M;1764850 said:
Well, is it NOS (Nitrous Oxide Systems) or dynotunenitrous.com? NOS makes a wide variety, and I am not familiar with the second one. (I know you didn't phoentically misspell the fake word "Naws")

Does it really matter? More than half the automotive community use nos and nitrous interchangeably, especially a lot of older gear heads. It's not much different from using the word boosted. More often than not, people assume it means turbocharged. It can also refer to a supercharged car, but it usually doesn't.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Quin;1764855 said:
Does it really matter? More than half the automotive community use nos and nitrous interchangeably,.

Of course it does. More than half the automotive community is incompetent and can not diagnose nor repair cars.