Northern Virginia

supranite90

Feb 9, 2010
VA
I was just wonderin if anyone on here is from the DC and surrounding areas like fairfax county or chantilly, etc....

supranite90

Feb 9, 2010
VA
just throwin this out there...i'm wonderin if any one is up for a NoVa meet...i'm interested in meetin other supra owners for idea's/suggestions

toyota_aristo

Jul 27, 2008
Virginia
supranite90;1517886 said:
just throwin this out there...i'm wonderin if any one is up for a NoVa meet...i'm interested in meetin other supra owners for idea's/suggestions

That sounds great, but good luck with it. I find that Supra owners are very busy people, me included, and conflicts in schedules usually means Supra meets are hard to get organized. But if you do get something together, I'll try my best to attend. Good luck.
Also, Fairfax county cops have been cracking down on exhaust tickets for me, so I try not to drive my Supra as much as I use to. But I'll take the chance and drive to a meet.

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Yep all you guys should come. Not a mini meet a BIG! Mid Region Supra meet for toyota sport car enthusiast.

You guys are so close and thats the only way we are gonna have a turn around every year. We need everyone to come!