Northern Virginia supras

91supran/a

Offical BAMF!
Dec 10, 2007
Sterling, Virginia, United States
next Friday august 8th.
i am trying to organize a meet at the chick fiela in sterling VA. out front of lowes
don't know the address sry. every Friday they do a cruise in thing basically just a hang out. anyway theres like 2 mk3s and sometimes a couple mk4s thought maybe if anyone was interested they could come on the 8th and hang out show off there rides swap knowledge what ever. i will be there around 730
if you have any ? PM me or post in this thread.
thanks
justin

correction found address
45440 Dulles Crossing Plaza
Sterling, VA 20166

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
Sounds cool but a little far for me to hang out for a few hours....maybe on the weekend or something, like the past Richmond meet. :bigthumb:

91supran/a

Offical BAMF!
Dec 10, 2007
Sterling, Virginia, United States
aww man i forgot about that. shit i wanna come to the next one though ill be there. let me know. thanks. o btw can you spread the word about this thing i posted. i posted in the general mk3 about this and they moved it i dont think many ppl see this stuff. so if u can plz and thanks spread the word. lol thanks again.

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
s000pra89T;1091783 said:
Sounds cool but a little far for me to hang out for a few hours....maybe on the weekend or something, like the past Richmond meet. :bigthumb:

Im hoping that next one will be bigger and better:icon_bigg
Ill try real hard next time to put on a cruise. We could have gone on one at the past meet but I didnt want anyone to get lost since there were plenty of people from out of town. I originally wanted to print out a map but due to me running out of time, I was not able to do this.

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
All good, bro. Very cool of you to put that one together. :bigthumb:
(I hope you did not end up in the red from what you put in.) I'm feeling curious and maybe a little jealous on what you and Scott might bring down at the next meet. LOL

91supran/a...you may want to try the NE regional forum as well, which is not to far from those guys.