North Jersey Caravan to Englishtown

sneakypete

Jul 18, 2007
Central NJ
bad news guys... the forcast is shitty. if there is some sort of miracle and it doesnt rain, can we meet somewhere between.... like right off the parkway on bloomfield ave? it doesnt make sense for me to drive all the way north to just turn around and go back south.
plus ill be running on fumes if i drive any further... need an empty tank for when i put in the c16

Knife: you said a few weeks ago that you need a drivers side a-pillar... do u still need one?
-pete

theKnifeArtist

Fire on High!
Apr 6, 2006
North Jersey
MK3.0dudeman;1178026 said:

misfiring. runnin like shit. im not even driving it.
probably cus i havent washed it in ages. When my car's dirty, shit starts going wrong.
no really.

sneakypete;1178145 said:
Knife: you said a few weeks ago that you need a drivers side a-pillar... do u still need one?
-pete

no thanks, my old one's been supposedly found at my old place by my roomate (hopefully it really is there).

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
theKnifeArtist;1178331 said:
misfiring. runnin like shit. im not even driving it.
probably cus i havent washed it in ages. When my car's dirty, shit starts going wrong.
no really.

Shit I hope that dosent happen to me.Cause I havent washed my car in the longest.

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
Well I can't meet up with you guys befor the supra meet cause I have to cash my check so I could go.But I don't think theres going to be a supra meet this year cause of the rian.Im pissed!