No washers, no fogs

gatorm

Jul 12, 2011
Centerville, Tn
So as some of you know, I've been bringing back to life a '87 Turbo. I have all the wipers working, but no washer on front or back. No head light washers as well. All the pumps work great with power on them. i also have no fog lights. Are these related at all? The reason I ask is my headlight/wiper switch acts kinda strange at times. When I dim the lights they will blink but until I push the lever up gently they stay bright. The wiper switch will turn front wipers on when I am trying to put washer fluid on rear......any ideas would be great. Thanks

And where the hell is the fog light fuse i keep seeing mentioned in the tsrm? I cant find it anywhere.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Fog fuse is in drivers kick panel.

The wiper washer stalk is most likely bad if it does funny things just messing with it.

roadboy

Supra Owner
Jan 22, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
its right by the drivers left kick panel, take out the small cover and you will see a fuse chart and see which one is the fog fuse

gatorm

Jul 12, 2011
Centerville, Tn
I'm starting to think I have a combination switch issue. It's always acted strange and all the stuff that isn't working is related to that