No fuel or spark wtf!! help plz

Supra Dheez Nawtz

Sep 21, 2006
Jacksonville FL
Hey i was cruising home and the car started acting wierd as in i would give it gas and it would go no where till it started to enter boost then about a block from my house it just shut off on me and i cant get it started, ive tried swapping out the cps,ignitor, and swapped pretty much all the engine bay sensors ect with a friends running car and still nothing. It turns over but nothing as far as spark or fuel ive even tried swapping the ecu and nothing so im lost and fed up at this point so any suggestions are welcome if i havent figured it out in a month i will just send the car to a j-yard and have it crushed :evil2: i just dont get this car sometimes :3d_frown: or if anyone wants to come get it ,it has plenty of mods and is a pretty clean car so any feed back is welcome

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
wow. you need to calm down, and break your posts up into legible sentences instead of one large paragraph with run-ons. the furthest your going to get yourself that way is bald and without a car.

one step at a time. check your codes, check your fuses. if you're not getting spark, check the 7.5A IGN fuse in the driver's side kick panel.

after you check the codes and fuses, get back to us. (by the way, if your check engine light isn't working, it's the 7.5A IGN fuse i mentioned)

-shaeff

oscar35783

Feb 24, 2006
Jax, FL
Brad and I tried to pull the code a couple days ago and it won't give any code. The check engine light didn't even blink. I guess we need to go and double check the IGN fuse. BTW, the car has fuel coming in.

Supra Dheez Nawtz

Sep 21, 2006
Jacksonville FL
Ive checked the fuses, while oscar was over we swapped the ignitor and all the other major sensors. But ill go out there and swap the fuse for the hell of it even though it didnt appear blown (stanger things have happened) and get back to you.

Phenonix if your serious i want atleast 3300 out of the entire car that way i can go get a formula f/b ive been eyeing.

Thanks to everyone whose given me info so far.

Supra Dheez Nawtz

Sep 21, 2006
Jacksonville FL
Yea i have no idea what the deal is i mean, i was just going down the road and the car was acting wierd. And what i mean by that is the car would fall flat on its face until it entered boost, then all of a sudden at about 3000 rpms under 1/3 throttle i hear a "boom" and my buddy said it shot a 3ft flame out of the exhaust and then died. The engine is fine it wasnt knocking or anything (also a frsh engine with 3500 miles on it). Ive run a compression check on it and all is well the oil is and was fine ,as is the turbo. All my eletrical systems work fine and it turns over just wont light off ,so it beats the hell outta me i have no idea what the deal is theres no burnt wires or anything of that nature eather. I have also tripple checked all the grounds ect and there fine so i have no idea, anyone else got any more ideas?

Thanks,
Brad

Supra Dheez Nawtz

Sep 21, 2006
Jacksonville FL
Also phoenix the car has a 62-1 upgraded ct, cams, hks bov, 1.2 hks mhg, profec b (not the spec 2) ,hks turbo timer, 3in turbo elbow with 3in dp then a test pipe and an apexi N1 , a fresh rebuilt engine with 3500 miles on it with klivete bearings, shimmed oil pump, k&n intake ,a few hard i/c pipes, short shifter with momo knob and ichibahn black leather with red stitched shift boot and the car is ferrari red with greay leather which is in great shape excpet for a tear in the driver seat i also have bomex rear sideskirts and a bomext lip not installed on the car, also a real jdm turbo a model i got in japan before i got sent to iraq. So if you or anyone is interested come get her ill include all the above as well so just lmk.

Also ill throw in the greddy wideband gauge i have, its the 60mm white faced with the memory and warning features and comes with all wireing and comp box its never been used