No exterior lights at all! Needin some help

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Apr 21, 2005
Arlington, TX
Hey guys, I finally got my car back to the point where i could power it up, and I have interior lights, gauge lights, all that, but nothing outside. I do have front turn signals, but that is it, rear turn signals do not work. i have no running lights/headlights/taillights/foglights. Now i have checked every fuse in the car and they are all good to go.

Is there a relay or a box in the car that could be causing this?

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Apr 21, 2005
Arlington, TX
now that you brought that up, the lamp failure light on the cluster is on, is there any wire to wire around that failure box? i dont have a spare anymore

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
You can hard wire if you want to hack up your body harness.

I'm not a fan of hard wiring anything or else i would have a link saved but you could search for it. Sorry for the search shit.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Oh yes you can. I have done that before.

If you look through here:
http://www.cygnusx1.net/Supra/Library/TEWD/MK3/manual.aspx?S=Main&P=64

You should be able to jump green with green/red and with the brake pedal depressed the lights should come on. Iirc thats the way i did it as it was prolly about 3-4 years ago when i did this. When the tails light up i went to the yards the next day and got a sensor for a couple bucks, plugged it in and was on my way.

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Apr 21, 2005
Arlington, TX
jumping those didnt work, but it did cause a relay to click on and off in the kick panel. so gotta figure that out now