Nm short shift april 28th

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
Well I have good news I'm going to be making these full time now since I haven't found a machine shop that will make the stuff I need to make this shifter! I'm excited about this I hope you guy's are as well!

Production start date is April 28th, price is $110 usd with your core shifter and $160 usd without! So far I have 3 shifter's in stock. Can be custom made in different heights - so far there are 2 heights that I find to be perfect NM height and Stock height.

I live in Victoria, BC, Canada and will ship worldwide.

I will also be adding an extended length video of Stock vs NM shifter.

Pics attached - neutral, 2nd gear, and an overlay showing how much movement there is from one to the other.

PS: This shifter will work with any type of w58/r154 and some other's trannies as well.

Cheers!
Nashman aka Ryan Demetrioff

Last edited:

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Hey Nash! Two things - email me any pics / vids you'd like in this thread, and I'll attach them to your original post.

And post up your paypal info, I'm in for one. I'll take the shorter of the SOGI / NM height, no threads on top as I use an aftermarket shift knob. I'll be glad to post some pics of it in my car after I get it.

Folks, I got the opportunity to play with one of Nashman's shifters a while back, and they are THE SEX. I'll be seriously surprized if he can keep these in stock after everyone finds out how nice they are.

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Would you say they are better than the V2 shifters we can buy from hpf I believe grim? The price is much better, but I was just curious as to the shifter assembly being better, or possibly just equally as good since the drop in price is worth it you know?
eric

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Mar 30, 2005
Victoria, BC, Canada
i tried this shifter in his mk2, holy crap. you shift about 1 inch, and is glides into place, great shifter, feels really nice. and that NM height is very short, about the same as the SOGI modded shifter, maybe a bit lower.

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
I'm down for one, but after I get my current mods done.

Can you do a delayed exchange? Meaning can you send one, I install it & then send you my core to avoid down time?

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
well the vid is made i will be taken it off the camra tommrow since i do not have fire wire on my computer

and grim i emailed you some pics of nutral and 2nd gear

the vid shows a sogi mod stock shift vs the nm shifter and all i cna say is i can not use stock shifter ever again it feel's liek shit

Last edited:

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
Well I have the vid on cd now but my cdrom crapped out so now I have to go get a new one just my luck eh !

oh yea in the vid I missed gear on the sogi shifter hehehehhe pos thing it is

oh and one other thing is I did not get a my shipment of aluminium in
so I have to wait until Monday for the first run

what might come later down the road is true anodising blue red grey purple

and as well as custom NM shift knob

double wall trailing arms which should be priced at $100 with a core
steel or CroMoly these arm's will not brake or bend I did some test to them and it took a really long bar and torch to get them to bend

And sub frame spacer to replace you old crappy factory one's what this does it take the flex away from the sub frame and help to prevent the diff twisting and make the back end feel nice and solid in cornering

they're about 100 bucks as well or to be as noted

most of my price's are firm as of right now

here are the pic's of the arms and spacers http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2132290114

Last edited:

stratoayu

May 13, 2005
surrey
i have demo'd this shifter, as has BIC performance man Randy. i can't remebre what randy said, but im sure grim or Nashman can chime in on that. i personally love the shifter and will be definately getting on aslong as i have funds when they start coming into play.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Got your email Nash, edited your original post a bit and added the pictures you sent. I also overlayed the two pics so you can get an idea of how long the throw is. Your camera stinks, but after you sell me one I'll take some better pics with my G2 and post those instead.

Still need your paypal info... don't make me come over on the ferry and drag one out of your garage personally!

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
GrimJack said:
Got your email Nash, edited your original post a bit and added the pictures you sent. I also overlayed the two pics so you can get an idea of how long the throw is. Your camera stinks, but after you sell me one I'll take some better pics with my G2 and post those instead.

Still need your paypal info... don't make me come over on the ferry and drag one out of your garage personally!

i coming over there this week end do you mind if i come erly like saterday and you can help me edit the vid and such

this hole new web page kidna stuff is new to me

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
that's so sick.

Looks like its time to get rid of the big rig shifter

I'll see what I can hide from the wife in tips in the next couple days and see if I can't ring up 110 + shipping?