Nm shifter update

fiyota

I ♥ Boost
May 3, 2006
Kelowna, BC
I just went to an autowrecker today and pulled out a new shifter... I think maybe next payday I can get you some money for this.

mk3some

Dec 27, 2005
buffalo
talk about hype, this is unbelievable, whats the verdict?
i might want one too, but it's rediculous that i have absolutely no way of looking at this thing to even make up my mind if i wanted to?!? cccmmmoooooonnnn

Red Dragon

Keep That on the Down Low
Jan 5, 2006
Austin, TX
This thread is funny....

fyi, I'm developing a 7M head gasket that will never suffer a BHG, you don't have to do any surface prep, and it will hold 30 psi... details to come, sign up now, price should be available in a year or two.... :biglaugh:

I'm just screwing around here, I'm actually as interested as the next guy in this shifter.... :)

rs4buddy

Apr 8, 2006
EArth
is the w58 shifter the same as the r134? because i have a spare w58, but i have a r134 tranny in my car. if it works, im down for one!

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
got bushihgs in now weight for fasters should be here this week

oh ya ei useing grade 8 hard were as well

Mrbaboon

Jul 13, 2006
Victoria, BC
Yea, just start sending him cores. :icon_razz

And pray he can keep that shit organized.

I saw he had a crudload of head bolts to start doing shifters with, someone needs to give him a push to get this started asap.

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
looks good nm,

if you are waiting on toyota for the bushing that goes on the end of the shifter and the seat of the ball for the shifter, you should have went through marlin crawler, about the same price but marlin has a poly set that wont decinigrate, and firm up the shift's instaly.. a bit of a bitch to install though, did my brother's last night

!~!~ does the shifter have to be in good condition? i have on thats bent and would be a great canidate to be cut up and made into a short shifter.. lmk.

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
i really don't liek the poly bushing since it were's out the nylon cup instead save on to kill one

and really makes it stiff to shift mixed with shorter though it will be stiffer thus why i use toyota bushing in less you own the shifter for liek 15 plsu yeasr i whould nto really worry about it

remmber the supra never got the trucker shifter that every one has they just go one rubber ring

any ways 200 cnd and what ever that is in usd