nitrous in an N/A help please

Toyotaxtreamteam

Feb 26, 2006
Mass
ok i have a plan and i kinda want to run nitrous but safelty and only once in a while, i heard the safest way is rpm activated like so its at wot? any help on this would be great and also what shot is safe for a supra N/A and should the timing be retarded

RIPDOTCOM

May 22, 2005
Tallahassee, FL
I have heard that people run 100 shots wet on the 7M-GE but I have only run a 65 shot with a Zex Dry kit. Super easy to hook up , operates only at WOT and makes the supra run like a bat out of hell. Oh yeah, i have a Zex dry kit for sale $250.00

Toyotaxtreamteam

Feb 26, 2006
Mass
is wet better then dry, i want this thing not to blow the first time its activated lol i probally will only do a 35 to 50 shot just need that little bit more lol, also when you release the gas pedal does it shut off after its been activated and automaticly comes on when your fully back on until the bottles closed right

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
a wet kit will richen the fuel when spraying, a dry will not. it is ALOT easier to blow a motor on a dry kit.

usually you have to arm the kit with a switch, and then the NO2 will spray when you hit a certian RPM(user set) and will shut off when the throttle is released. it would also be a great idea to get a purge system as it can save your motor.

i have heard great things about nitrous express and zex

H

HPF Kyle

run a wet kit with... RPM window switch, WOT switch, fuel pressure safety switch, and arming switch. Hit me up and I'll get you a good deal on a kit.

-Eric

NA86.5

NA-T Complete Yo
Jan 20, 2006
Alice Tx
I would run a 100 shot being that our blocks are IRON and youll blow the head gasket before you mess up the block.:evil2:

86.5 MKIII

Aug 14, 2006
Port Alice
I am looking into something like this myself.....not to steal the spotlight, but are these kits fairly easy to install with all the switches? (for a person with mechanical know how?)

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
purging gets rid of the liquid n2 in the lines, from what i understand. it would make sense if it purges before it hits a reg, but im not quite sure why it'd have to purge downstream from a reg on a wet-shot setup.