Nihiliz's 2JZ/Single Swap!

Flateric

Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Nihiliz;1606529 said:
Thanks guys!!!. yeah supras = life. ill never quit,. NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER!!!!. :D

Good stuff, sorta sound like me. Hopefully you don't go through 3 2jz motors now! No but really, it looks like you have done a ton of work dude. Keep at it.

Nihiliz

Die Hard Supra Fan
Jul 23, 2007
United States
www.facebook.com
GUYS SHE STARTED!!!!!. sorry no video ill have to get one tho. my phone dont take videos unfortunutly :(. i tryed. but yeah been working on it since 6:30 pm. and at 10:25 She finnally breaths!!!!!. idles at 3k rpms but lots of vac leaks, and no intercooler piping. and o2 wasent hooked up. but as for the 3k idle sounds Healthy and yum yum yum. i cant wait!!!!!! sorry for my grammer, extremly tired and happy. :)

Flateric

Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Nihiliz;1614731 said:
GUYS SHE STARTED!!!!!. sorry no video ill have to get one tho. my phone dont take videos unfortunutly :(. i tryed. but yeah been working on it since 6:30 pm. and at 10:25 She finnally breaths!!!!!. idles at 3k rpms but lots of vac leaks, and no intercooler piping. and o2 wasent hooked up. but as for the 3k idle sounds Healthy and yum yum yum. i cant wait!!!!!! sorry for my grammer, extremly tired and happy. :)

I remember my first successful startup with the 2j, damn man it feels good doesn't it. Congratulations man. Super happy to hear this. Now make a list of must do's and start polishing them off one by one and your there. Won't be long now!

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Flateric;1614754 said:
I remember my first successful startup with the 2j, damn man it feels good doesn't it. Congratulations man. Super happy to hear this. Now make a list of must do's and start polishing them off one by one and your there. Won't be long now!

Unfortunately he has next to no money, so it might take a while haha. He needs a downpipe badly hah

Nihiliz

Die Hard Supra Fan
Jul 23, 2007
United States
www.facebook.com
lol i am really poor guys, lost my job and things. yeah it really sucks but im not selling my "dream car" ive waited my entire life for. haha. but i will stick in there and dreams do come true! :D thanks everyone!. and the build thread is still good. got lots more to do and things hehe :D and i owe you guys a video aswell. so ha! :D

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

whitemike;1614755 said:
Congrats!

Mike!. that oil feed was perfect. thanks a bunch man :)

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Flateric;1614754 said:
i really hope everything works out bro. and yeah man i cant wait bro. its going to be amazing! :D

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

Moy;1614807 said:
Unfortunately he has next to no money, so it might take a while haha. He needs a downpipe badly hah
HI CHRIS!!!!!!!! :D. lol im sorry bro. right after i got off the phone with you. the magic happened bro. hehe

Nihiliz

Die Hard Supra Fan
Jul 23, 2007
United States
www.facebook.com
OKAY GUYS,. i know this is extremly funny as hell. but as most of you know im really poor. and the motor has a 3000 rpm idle. so i was like. WELP time to fix vac leaks and try to do something with the fmic piping i have. and with somehelp of electrical tape. LOL. but i did this just to see if it would idle correctly. HAHAHAHAHAHA, its so funny.
p1615151_1.jpg

Flateric

Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Still be careful man, that fan is too close to remiain like that. You don't wanna be destroying your rad, the fan, the waterpump and god knows what else.

Loving the IC piping though! ;) It could become the newest trend you know, you could be the first ever with a "short shot" IC plumbing setup! All the cool kids will want it soon, just watch.