Nick88's Silver Build

nick88

JayHall's Hero
May 10, 2009
Des Moines, Iowa, United States
So about 3 months ago I bought my 88 supra turbo with a bhg and unpluged coil packs for $450.00. I did the hg with a titan 1.4mm hg but didn't get the block machined and am now paying for it, with oil in my antifreeze, but luckily not the other way. I will be swappping in a jdm 7mgte with my rebuilt head, and driving it for a couple more months till winter, then drive my jeep, which feels like a bus after driving my supra for a month, while all of this I will building the original block and jdm head, with .20 pistons, eagle H beam rods, ffim, and hopefully a gt4202r and nitrous to spool that beast, 1mm oversize valve, dual springs. I will be putting new rings and arps in the jdm bottom end and a trd 3 puck clutch that came with the engine and trans. Hopefully be going aem on built motor.

Here are some pics of my sup
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg
sm_photo_missing.jpg
Thinks it looks pretty badass if you scroll to take the gas pump out of the pic, or edit it, but im photo editing retarded.[/IMG]
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg
sm_photo_missing.jpg
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Blackberry pics

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
nick88;1392509 said:
Plans have changed and I have decided to go 1jz. Looking for swap parts to start to collect and gonna get the car painted.
Good and bad. Stay with the torque happy 7m. But a GT42 turbo :aigo::aigo:, are you ready to try and control that? Also you know what else is needed just to get that thing to make boost??? It is called nothing till 4500 rpms.

But 1jz has also proved it self to make some good torque #'s also with the right setup. Good luck with what ever direction you go. I went with a built 7m over the jz's for a reason. For instance the price of the swap and the 1jz that has a "claimed" 40k miles, I had my entire 7m built, like a brick house, for less ;). Plus every thing was plug and play.