nice day nice pics

walkertx2008

Vivian is a bad Bitch
Oct 1, 2008
Robins Air Force Base, GA
It was a beautiful day here in northern KY so i decided to give the girl a bath and then take some pics, im not a proffessional but let me know what you guys think of the pics and car.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

and yes that is an autobot symbol and the airforce crest on my car, i like autobots and im in the airforce lol.

Last edited:

walkertx2008

Vivian is a bad Bitch
Oct 1, 2008
i got hit by a deer awhile back and when they fixed the fender they didnt do a great job matching the paint, im gonna get the whole car repainted soon, prob when i get out of basic, and the wheels are urban racing 17x7 all around, i think they are discontinued but im not sure, i got them from tire discounters about a year ago for 300 bucks for the set.

walkertx2008

Vivian is a bad Bitch
Oct 1, 2008
yea i like the darker one too, once i get back from basic and find out where i am going to be based im gonna get the car repainted a metallic gunmetal grey, same type of color just darker, same as the rims.

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
walkertx2008;1325173 said:
i got hit by a deer awhile back and when they fixed the fender they didnt do a great job matching the paint, im gonna get the whole car repainted soon, prob when i get out of basic, and the wheels are urban racing 17x7 all around, i think they are discontinued but im not sure, i got them from tire discounters about a year ago for 300 bucks for the set.

Car looks great!:love::love::love:

One question about here (I'm guessing this is the deer incident?)
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Would look into seeing if a pro can wetsand/buff that to a better finish or do the research and diy! If the rest of the car is good might save some $$$.
wetsanding

walkertx2008

Vivian is a bad Bitch
Oct 1, 2008
no that not from the deer, that is just the way the paint is, i dnt really like it cause up close you can tell that it is textured and wavy, thats why once i get out of basic and once i get the money i am gonna get the car chemically stripped or sanded down to the bare metal and get the whole car repainted one solid metallic glossy color.