Next meet?

Junkie

Another Old Guy
Aug 22, 2006
PacNW - Area 51
I usualy have a get together up here in Everett during the -- blahhhhhhh -- months. It's a long haul for anyone south of Tacoma, but usualy quite a bit of fun. Also, we don't care what kind of car your into. Though it's usualy MKII folks that visit, I've had honda guys, domestic guys, just plain old car guys in general.

I'll definately post up here, when the decision on dates is made.

I've tried Dec., Jan., and Feb. Seems that anytime after New Years seems to bring the most out of the woodworks.

bloodasp90

JZwhore of JAPAN
Nov 9, 2007
on the river
well maybe the next time im on leave and get my car running, ill have to take a drive up there from oregon, that is if im not in iraq already..

gilberjj

Friend of Fast
Apr 14, 2006
Tacoma, WA
I'll try to keep my eye on this thread, but my car is never ready. I just worked on it for 2.5 months, and now it has another bhg. so im going 1j

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Sporadic good weather makes me want to go on a cruise with some peeps, but it's always going to rain on the damn weekend I bet, LOL.

Had to go drive for a little bit today bc the sun was so nice to see. Spoted a dark blue post-89 Supra in Lakewood, looked clean.

Anyway, I'm usually up for a meet as long as my car and gas money is in agreeance with me, lol

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
car is down till the spring birds come back but would definitely like to see a big summer supra meet.