Newto Supramania and Supras

excelsupra

Jan 24, 2009
Cerritos, CA
After a couple of mins of searching which Supra based forum to join, i decided on this one. I am a first time owner of a supra. Ive had a S13 and S14 240sx (excels13 on Zilvia.net), Scion xB(excelxb on scionlife.com), and currently own MKV Gti(excelgti on VWvortex.com & Golfmkv.com) My gf has a FC but i represent her questions on there forum. lol(excelfc RX7club.com) So if any of you guys are on there, maybe you know me :D. I was looking for a new dd and one of my co-workers was selling his 86.5 Supra N/A. The car was immaculate and he let me have it for a price I couldnt refuse. The car has 69,000 original miles, with all major services performed already, timing belt, ac, new valve and headgasket, new steering rack, oil change, etc. I believe the car has all the available options except for the targa top, but all electronics are functioning which is amazing for a 22 year old car. Anyway sorry for the long intro, hope to meet some of you guys if there are any supra meets around socal. My name is Ray and thats about it. Here are some quick snaps of my car..

p1232023_1.jpg

p1232023_2.jpg

p1232023_3.jpg

p1232023_4.jpg

p1232023_5.jpg

DBN

FML
Jan 22, 2009
Fairfield, Ca
dude... that car is damn nice for an 86.5! i currently own an 86 corolla sport sr5 but i should hopefully be gettin my supra next week. but damn dude good luck!

excelsupra

Jan 24, 2009
Cerritos, CA
DBN;1232046 said:
dude... that car is damn nice for an 86.5! i currently own an 86 corolla sport sr5 but i should hopefully be gettin my supra next week. but damn dude good luck!

thanks. i was thinking about getting a corolla, but damn the markup is just too high. what year are you getting?

DBN

FML
Jan 22, 2009
Fairfield, Ca
a 90 turbo. gonna be fun. corollas arent really fun to drive around though... almost every honda revs at you it gets annoying lol.

excelsupra

Jan 24, 2009
Cerritos, CA
NewGen;1232282 said:
Welcome to supramania! whats the plans for the car?

not sure yet. im going to replace the struts on the hood and hatch first, and maybe change out the shocks. Only minor stuff for now, I want to keep the car as stock as possible, but who knows how long that will last. :evil2:

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
The MKIII seems to be in amazing condition. The whole car looks pretty minty, especially that interior. I for the life of me, CANNOT tell whether your car is blue or black. :3d_frown: Well, welcome to THE forum.

Oh and I like the fc.

excelsupra

Jan 24, 2009
Cerritos, CA
Supra28;1237023 said:
The MKIII seems to be in amazing condition. The whole car looks pretty minty, especially that interior. I for the life of me, CANNOT tell whether your car is blue or black. :3d_frown: Well, welcome to THE forum.

Oh and I like the fc.

Thank you guys. The car is bllack :D