newish member

colli

Apr 17, 2007
australia
been lurking around in the dark abit.

well, here is my story. about 16 months ago now. my mate bought a white ma70 supra. nothing but headaches with it. 2 7m-ge's down and we decided to scrap them and drop the 1jz-gte into it.

well, i got a new job and was hunting around for a nice clean skyline as i wanted to do one up, anyway. mate mentions that he seen a nice looking silver ma70 sitting in a car yard down the road from his house.

so i go to check it out, seemed to be in reasonable condition. organise to take it for a test drive. came back pretty happy and started to deal with the car salesman. few hours later i traded my slugish V8 in on what im hoping to be a nice ma70 supra.

its a 1986 ma70
silver
7mgte + 5 speed manual
stock rims painted black
grey interior

for now my plans are to get a nice set of rims and overhual the suspension system, futher down the line i either want to rebuild the 7m or swap it out for the 1j and ditch the twins in favour of a nice single.

at the moment im just reading up on some things and asking some questions. sorry if i ask questions that have been answered a million times. i try to search for an answer first.

colli

Apr 17, 2007
australia
i only have the one pic of it at the moment. its still at the caryard getting a roadworthy done.

p1046461_1.jpg

im also not a fan of the sawblades in black. im hoping to get some nice rims on it quickly.

will get some more pics of it as soon as its at home.

colli

Apr 17, 2007
australia
it is the 7mgte, and yes its had a conversion done on it, its done 184,000 kms not sure what that is in miles

Scubzz

MkIII Fan
Apr 16, 2007
Melbourne
Yeah the car is clean, goes pretty well. considering we couldn't really boot it.

How's that... he didnt learn from my mistakes and buys a Supra. I love it..
There was a lil paint damage on the rear bar... nothing hard to fix.

Its a lovely car clean inside. digi dash. hopefully a few pics in a few weeks.

Steve

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
you want to trade your srock turnsignles for my stock all orange ones.If not I'll buy you new clear ones(if you like thos)

btw nice car and real nice color