Newest Australian MkIV Dyno Queen

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
hey guys,

This car is causing a bit of a stir over here at the moment, so though I would share with the rest of you overseas :)

20071110_Autosalon_Semi_Final_Melbourne_371.jpg

20071110_Autosalon_Semi_Final_Melbourne_366.jpg

This car had no motor in it just days before the show... But the planning has been happening for months and months... All i got to see last time i was at the shop was it up on a hoist, with a 5" exhaust ALL THE WAY THROUGH!!!

Needless to say, the guys had a deadline of last weekend - they had to finish the build in less than a week, and transport it 7 hours south (to the lnd of IJ), as well as get it driven in enough to last on the dyno at limited rpm and boost...

All they wanted to do was qualify for the Final battle, which is happening in sydney in 3 weeks... And they did (and also took out the 6cyl RWD Turbo class)... At only 8,000rpm (we haven't been told how much boost they were running yet, but i'll find out this week ;))... Managed to get 669rwkw (897.13rwhp) on it's first ever dyno run (and as far as i know, they haven't finished tuning it yet). As mentioned, they will be running a fkload more rpm in a few weeks time at the Final Battle).

There was a chance to post bigger numbers, but issues with the lack of an oil catch can caused problems with ignition...

Watch out for updates :)

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
are you a ricer?

This wasn't built as a show car mate...

The rest of the cars from the workshop are riced-out show cars... Bling to the max both in the engine bay and the exterior... (But they at least have the power to back up the looks)

This one was built as a dyno queen only...

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Matce said:
yes - I'm a ricer because that build looks shitty as fuck ... are you retarded?

Hey..I don't wanna hear that kind of talk period. If you don't like it then be tasteful about and not be such an asshole.

Nice Turbo on that thing missy! :naughty: What do they expect for power and what turbo? I will be waiting for updates!

Duane

Piratetip

Far From Maddening Crowds
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 30, 2005
MKE, WI
Looks like one awesome convention.
G/L on the dyno run.

Matce grow up.
She just stated that its a build for dyno only.
Understand what people say before saying such retarded things.

LilMissMKIII said:
This one was built as a dyno queen only...

Matce said:
you can build a NICE car with some "bling-bling" parts AND have power ... at least I can do it :) ... I wouldn't wanna drive a "fast" car and as soon as I open the hood everyone starts to either puke or laugh ;)

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Matce said:
guys ... first post I asked him to "PLEASE RETHINK" his concept ...

if he can't handle citicism, don't post pics ... who was offensive first (quote: "are you a ricer?") ?

but no big deal ... let me rephrase it...

I've see dynoqueens which didn't make me wanna break my monitor :)

First, LilMiss is a She. Second, there is a difference in criticism and being an asshole.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Matce said:
guys ... first post I asked him to "PLEASE RETHINK" his concept ...

if he can't handle citicism, don't post pics ... who was offensive first (quote: "are you a ricer?") ?

but no big deal ... let me rephrase it...

I've see dynoqueens which didn't make me wanna break my monitor :)
You might want to rethink your membership here Matt......

Play nice or leave, your choice.

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
i see a W2A ic, but also a A2A ic in the front? or is that the radiator? or is it running on alchy an no radiator? quite puzzled by the setup.

i dont think its bad looking except for the coils in the cut out cowl. it does its purpose, which is what matters. just i would have done something a little different is all. few other things i may have done different, like using a bend fitting on the fuel rail instead of the long straight hose. but again, thats all cosmetic stuff.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Lol at some of the replies...

Firstly, I'm a chick, and secondly, this is not my build... It is Dan's from ESP Performance (he's a mate)...

I just posted it up because i like it and it's also creating a bit of a stir here in Aus :)

As I also already stated, the car was still being put together ON THE DAY of the show... It's not finished yet!!!!!

For those of you that are interested, i'll try and head down on my lunch break today or after work and get some more piccies and see what they have planned for the Final Battle on Dec 9... They are pushing for it to be the highest hp MkIV in Aus (and in doing that, kick GAS Motorsports in the butt ;))

AaronsSupraMKIII

Supramania Contributor
Jul 27, 2007
Athens, AL
:bigthumb: LilMissMKIII = Sexy Sweetie :love:

I can't wait to see his numbers after its tuned LilMissMKIII! That turbo is HUGE. It could eat a baby. :sarcasm:
<edit IJ>

Kangae

Buzzin' Half Dozen
Sep 13, 2007
Utica, New York
Yeah that is a pretty nice turbo, and that number is pretty good aswell. Do you know what they plan on running at on the 9th?

PS: Why is the first thing people think of when they see a big turbo baby killing? lol