Newbie from mo

pgiller

Boost addict
Sep 16, 2008
Licking MO
I am 21 and new to the supras. I have owned a 89 turbo before and now im back. All the other cars I owned after the supra didnt compare, so im back. I just recently bought another 89 turbo and plan on getting it up to around 400hp. Just so I can show the local boys that they aint so fast in there foxbodys and camaros.

billwert

Sep 25, 2007
Naylor
Another member from MO! :icon_surp Glad to see some Midwest Missouri Supra Owners. BTW Licking isn't too awful far from me. Hope to see your car around sometime.

heavydrifter

Mar 5, 2008
St. louis
Welcome! I'm in St. Louis. Do you ever go to Midnight Madness? At Gateway Int Speedway? I know alot of the supra owners up here. How far from STL are you?

pgiller

Boost addict
Sep 16, 2008
Licking MO
Dude that sounds awesome. but i live in a town of like 1500 and would get lost in stl. Is there any way that u could give directions.. I drive through stl when i go and visit family in illinois but that is about it. If i can find out where and how to get there I will be there.

mazzer

Banned
May 3, 2005
st.louis,mo
pgiller;1133652 said:
Dude that sounds awesome. but i live in a town of like 1500 and would get lost in stl. Is there any way that u could give directions.. I drive through stl when i go and visit family in illinois but that is about it. If i can find out where and how to get there I will be there.

lol www.gatewayraceway.com

stl is a small city, surrounded by major highways. besides the race track is in madison ,ill. you simply drive straight through stl on the highway and cross the river. it's about 5 min outside of stl

mazzer

Banned
May 3, 2005
st.louis,mo
pgiller;1133691 said:
Yeah. And how do I know who u r when i get there?

i currently have the engine out , and it won't be running by then. there's a TON of people at these events. no need to single me out. bring a friend or two and a cooler of beer . all night drags till 3am, drifting , and partying

billwert

Sep 25, 2007
Naylor
Sorry I didn't back to you earlier. I'm from Naylor Mo. Its a really small town. Population is like 612 or something. Poplar Bluff is the bigger town close to me that most people know. Licking is about 2 1/2 hours Northwest of me. I have to take Hwy. 60 west to get to you. I ran a couple of cross country events in Licking during my high school career. Next time there is a Springfield meet maybe we can meet up and travel together.