New York/ New Jersey Area

ImpulseDrive

Apr 23, 2007
Brooklyn
Hi guys. I want to fix up my supra comestically for this summer. I was previously thinking of rebuilding the engine but it can wait for another year or so. I would rather repaint the car, fix the torn leather seats and get the rust spots on the quater panels before they get worst.

So my question is, do anyone know a shop in the NYC/NJ area that would either redo my seats to factory condition or a body shop that would fix my rust spots the right way (no bondo) and repaint it at a good cost. The paint doesn't have to be a new fresh color, the same AE40 red from toyota is fine but would make it look like it came out the factory show room floor.

Thanks for any info in advanced!

ImpulseDrive

Apr 23, 2007
Brooklyn
^^Awesome.

Sorry for the long time to reply, didn't think anyone would reply. Where in new york are you guys?

If you like I could take pictures of the rust spots which is the main problem on the quarter panels. They are like two to three inches long starting from the middle of the rear wheel well and goes toward the direction of the door, not the tail lights.

The car never been in an accident so theres no big issues there. One or two small shopping cart dings from the mall but again just the rust and the paint being dull after so many years.

I'll try to upload the pics tomorrow and see if your friend can give me an estimate so I can start stashing up for it. Or if you live close by I can swing by for a better look and say hi to fellow community members. All given of course if your friend is a professional.

Bryan

PS- Does your friend have pictures of his prior work? Just to see the quality of his craftsmanship.