New Wheels!

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
supra90turbo said:
You need some lowering... that would look amazing
Amazingly I am lowered:3d_frown: Eibach Springs and Koni Yellows... Why does it sit up so high? Maybe because the fronts aren't on?

I guess I need coilovers! Anyone wanna trade suspension?

Last edited:

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Well then, I bet it's because it didn't settle after you let it down. Roll it forward about 10' then back and it should be settled out.

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
supra90turbo said:
Well then, I bet it's because it didn't settle after you let it down. Roll it forward about 10' then back and it should be settled out.
Nah I dont think its that...It looks pretty much the same right now as it did then. I even pushed down on the rear of the car to try and settle it. But I drove it today like that because I didnt' have time to remove them. Wanna trade springs?:naughty:

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
I just found this, and back tracked to your other thread. I personally like the Nismo rims better, but they will probably not fit as well as the G-7's (cool too!) If you decide to sell the Nismo's, let me know. I'd buy them from you immediately! I might actually be able to find you another one, or two more Paqnasports. If I did, you'd have to sell me the Nismo's!!!:naughty: :icon_razz

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
those panasports look nice! thanks for the pics too, you just helped me decide on width and offsets for my next set of wheels :)

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
91T breezen' said:
I just found this, and back tracked to your other thread. I personally like the Nismo rims better, but they will probably not fit as well as the G-7's (cool too!) If you decide to sell the Nismo's, let me know. I'd buy them from you immediately! I might actually be able to find you another one, or two more Paqnasports. If I did, you'd have to sell me the Nismo's!!!:naughty: :icon_razz

If you found me two more Panasports than i would definately give you the Nismos!! Or if you found me one more Nismo I would probably sell you the PanaSports...
Lol but i doubt you'll find the PanaSports in 18"s

Jimi- I am lowered on all four with eibachs and Koni Yellows

Last edited:

jimi87-t

Oct 12, 2005
Colorado Springs
The lower the profile of the tire, the lower the car has to sit to "look right", so the lower profiles in the rear make it look as if it is sitting higher. Personally I like the tire right at the fender lip, no gap, that way it doesn't look slammed but still low.

I would love to lower mine a little more, but I scrape the bumper as it is pulling out of my driveway, and with the offsets on the rims I have I rub on hard bumps. After a little more work on my set up (mainly rolling the fenders)and once I move to a new place, she will go down further. (one of the beauties of coilovers :icon_bigg ).

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
TurboFreak88 said:
If you found me two more Panasports than i would definately give you the Nismos!! Or if you found me one more Nismo I would probably sell you the PanaSports...
Lol but i doubt you'll find the PanaSports in 18"s

What if the Panasports were 17x9's? With the same offset? Would you consider going with the 18's in the rear, 17's up front look? Their is a Nissan shop close to where I live, that gets all kinds of goodies from 'Up Garage'. I'll check it out for you. He has the Volks, that Duane Stephens brother's 1JZ powered GA 70, has on it...but, they are 17x7f, and 17x8r:cry:

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
91T breezen' said:
What if the Panasports were 17x9's? With the same offset? Would you consider going with the 18's in the rear, 17's up front look? Their is a Nissan shop close to where I live, that gets all kinds of goodies from 'Up Garage'. I'll check it out for you. He has the Volks, that Duane Stephens brother's 1JZ powered GA 70, has on it...but, they are 17x7f, and 17x8r:cry:
I would consider it...but your also in WA so shipping would be a bish

Last edited:

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
empera said:
very nice wheels...hope to seem em on and in person :)
I would really like to drive up there but I think when I have the money to pay you I'll just have you ship it...lol

<<<Gas mileage ownage ( 210 miles to the tank FTW!)