New Wheels!

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
UPDATE PAGE 2!

So lets see if ya'll can guess what these rims are that I just got for $500 including fresh tires! They are 18x9 +28.

pict0030rt8.jpg

Only Problem is I could only get a hold of two of em. I got 3 other wheels that are Rays LM GT1's. I dont know if you saw the other thread but I was debating whether or not to put them both on the car. I have decided to put them on the car. Not sure if I want the "Drift" style or the one brand of rim on each side(leaning towards this one).

PS:All 5 rims were $500 with brand new tires on them...Couldn't pass that deal up.

Puts on Flame Suit

Last edited:

masterchief819

Apr 4, 2006
us
SupraDreamPDR said:
well, at least you can mount the same 2 on each side and take side view pictures. :naughty:
Yeah and it's impossible to see both sides of a car simultaneously :D

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Nate,

He is our friend dont you remember??????

simmons.jpg

Oh TF I would put them both on one side as well!!! As long as the other side had same sized wheels and tires...................................:icon_bigg

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
They are PanaSport G7's. And will be putting them on shortly. I will post pics once installed! I think I'm gonna put them on one side and the Rays on the other...They are all the same exact size and offset.

aye mate said:
Nice wheels bro. Now just find 2 more.
Haha I called PanaSport and they said that they dont make the wheel I own. Then I sent them pictures of the serial numbers and various other things and they said "Well I guess we did make them but there is no way in hell your gonna be able to get two more...:nono: "

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
Ok so now plans have changed...My friend who sold me the rims wants them back because he just got a RB-20 Nissan S13 240sx(sold his R-32 Skyline) that he will be using in drift competitions BUT hes willing to give me 4 17x9 Work VS XX wheels with new tires...:thefinger...That is all.:evil2:

EDIT: They are not Work VS XX but Work Mesiter SR2's and I dont like em so I'm keepin the other ones...

Last edited: