new website under development

Suprarook

Ninety-Chew Mk-Tree
Mar 18, 2007
wisconsin/illinois border
HEY FELLOW SUPRA OWNERS/LOVERS, I am in process of developing a new website based on supra mki , mkii, mkiii, and mkiv.............I would love to have many photos and descriptions on this site, maybe to use in upcoming book if possible. If you would like to send me some hi-resolution photos of your car, and a limited description like mods done to it, I would love to include all the info.

As soon as I have working site up I will give accurate website address...thanks for your help, without the volunteering of actual Supra owners........IT WOULDN'T BE THE SAME !!

...pm me if any ?'s.....PEACE

Last edited:

Suprarook

Ninety-Chew Mk-Tree
Mar 18, 2007
thanx adam pics would be great.

----website will not differ than others, but why complain about another site....more to do Haus !! Website is also going to go with new Supra book out in beginning of "08 (well worth the wait..trust me) and will basically touch base on the Supra from birth to future of this great auto. I want to devote the majority of the site to the owners of all generations of the Souppp, give the world a more personal touch, owners...rides...experience...blah blah.

--and anything else I can manage to adapt to site...Supra is a way of life bro...just want to CAPTURE every moment of it. iZ a WoRk In PrOgReSs...........R U WIT ME ?!?

Suprarook

Ninety-Chew Mk-Tree
Mar 18, 2007
ADD-------COME ON IT'S JUST SOME PICTURES AND A DESCRIPTION....WHEN THE BOOK COMES OUT DON'T U WANT TO BE IN IT ???????????? THERE'S AN ENTIRE 'READER'S RIDES' CHAPTER DEVOTED TO SUPRA OWNERS AND THEIR RIDES...ALL GENERATIONS WELCOME AND I HAVE 24 OWNERS PICTURES AND DESCRIPTIONS ALREADY AFTER ONLY 1 MONTH OF ADVERTISING ELSEWHERE....WHY NOT JOIN IN?:drink1:

Suprarook

Ninety-Chew Mk-Tree
Mar 18, 2007
sorry bout the CAPS, just seems like nobody is into the idea of a new Supra website, or book..just trying to express the whole meaning...Not being rude here, except for the fast food joints that mess up my order and make me turn around in traffic to get the right shit, I'm never rude.

A name....website can't disclose information (title is work in progress) sorry.
Published book, while working with publishing company...name is up in the air until almost up to the start of the printing...I hate that they are in more control of the book...but I cannot complain too much, at least they take a chance on this.

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
so this book is like a tuning book or is it about every thing. Some kind of history book??????

Suprarook

Ninety-Chew Mk-Tree
Mar 18, 2007
..cool.. just a test go to amazon.com and type in supra book, it only came up with one for me and there were two reviews and both were not positive.

About a month ago I was pulling out of the gas station and a Supra drove past and the two guys seemed very excited to see another mkiii in town (keep in mind I have not seen an mkiii since I got my '92 in March or so--guess there all down South) and I quickly pulled onto the road and weaved thru traffic (not advisable!) and caught up to them they flashed the hazards and I pulled along side of them and had small chit chat while driving. By the look of the car I would say '88 or '89 due to the tailights. It was dropped maybe 2" front and rear and was entirely primer gray, not my favorite look, but to each his own right?
Once we got out of town we have a stretch of two lane road that runs for about 5 miles until the next stop sign, and so we laid on the gas and played around for a bit, maybe hitting 95 mph or so, dangerous but fun. We hit a red light and he yelled out the window "I love it man, I love it" we were phsyched, from that point I realized how much of a family the Supra family really is, I never got that in any other car and I think I hold the record for car ownership in the 13 years I've been drivin'.
Anyways, not to ramble on for an hour, to make a long story short....I wanted to devote my time to bringing the Supra family together, I know it's very addicting and wanted to create a solid book based on the history, production, and lot's of valuable and entertaining information on all generations of Supras. As well as a complimenting website that is not geared at making money, but sharing life experiences and spreading the word a little bit more.
Sorry for the ten minutes it took you to read this but, We are ALL family here whether we like to admit it or not.. :wiggle: