reson being ti whould be bad to run is you will get creep issue's

to small of hole mabye cleance issues

blackout_89t

King of the roll
Apr 25, 2005
Toronto
jkbmkiii said:
My napa does not have any metric ones

I went to a place called "bolts + ", they carry all sorts of odds and ends stuff. I ended up buying a section of SS threaded rod matching the pitch and then cutting it to side. I am sure you must have some sort of bulk hardware store.

NickSupra

Apr 6, 2005
tn
jkbmkiii said:
Where the hell do I find the studs for the turbo to DP??? I went every where around here and looked on the net but I cant find them

Curt Aigner. They were like $5

jkbmkiii

Supramania Contributor
Nov 24, 2005
Castle Rock colorado
927mgtepat said:
Good Old Hardware Store, Nice turbo.

Had to go to a diffrent napa in a diffrent town, I think the studs will work!!!!
Today my cousin and I are starting to bolt on the turbo,manifold,intercooler,injectors and get started on the maft-pro/LC1!! Going to be a long day!!

T

Turbo_Concepts

jkbmkiii, we're glad your happy. Believe me, you'll love the way that turbo wakes up. With that aside;

The pricing is as follows:

TC58 ct-26 style Bolt on - $1066.90 shipped.
TC59 ct-26 style Bolt on - $1094.85 shipped.
TC61 ct-26 style Bolt on - $1197.30 shipped.
TC70 ct-26 style Bolt on - $1296.48 shipped.

For turbines, we offer a stage 2, stage 3, and a P-trim. All TC61 and TC70 turbos have a 4" inlet, and all TC58 and TC59 turbos have a 3" inlet(will work with stock accordian). All turbos are ported and polished, precision balanced, have a left handed cold rolled thread, dual piston ring turbine seal and will take quite a beating. Turn around is about 2-3 weeks due to increasing volume.

Add $100 for an internal wastegate. If you guys have any other questions regarding our products, let us know.

Thanks,

Robert Bradley
Turbo Concepts LLC
http://www.turbo-concepts.com

Last edited by a moderator:

LexusTech117

Sep 4, 2005
Pullman Washington
geocities.com
I think external wastegates are cool and all but I don't want to deal with finding the right one and geting the correct flange for it and welding and so on. The CT26 has an internal wastegate, and my upgraded turbo will too.

-Dave

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
All depends on ARvFlapper size.

Big loose AR can get away with a much smaller WG.

Tight AR with a big Compresser section won't be able to use an internal gate as it can't flow enough to control the shaft speed and you get boost creep.

927mgtepat

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Brighton, MI
Also, with the internal wastegate, you will notice the castings some times crack, like on the stock CT26, I personaly like the external ones.

T

Turbo_Concepts

927mgtepat said:
Also, with the internal wastegate, you will notice the castings some times crack, like on the stock CT26, I personaly like the external ones.

Thats an inherent flaw in the toyota casting. Our castings will not crack. They are made with high levels of Ni-resist. The external is without a doubt better for higher boost levels and consistancy. But for the average guy who just wants to bolt on and go, the internal gate is the least path of resistance.

927mgtepat

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Brighton, MI
Turbo_Concepts said:
Thats an inherent flaw in the toyota casting. Our castings will not crack. They are made with high levels of Ni-resist. The external is without a doubt better for higher boost levels and consistancy. But for the average guy who just wants to bolt on and go, the internal gate is the least path of resistance.
Their casting are a hell of alot better then Toyota ones. I had one of their custom turbos on my old Eagle Talon with an internal waste gate and it lasted for ever. They make very high quality turbos and i plan on buying my next one for the supra from them.:naughty: