New to Washington

suprasport91

GO BRUINS!!!
Sep 27, 2005
Seattle, Wa
New to the greater seattle area ( shoreline ), I just got my car up here, its a 91 2jz mk3. I recently moved up here from Westwood, Ca im in the military so i often go to Bremmerton and Everette. Anyone else up here?

bloodasp90

JZwhore of JAPAN
Nov 9, 2007
on the river
well, i do know of two guys over in Banger, one a MKIII and a MKIV that are on post if that helps any, but theres a few guys up in that area for sure with MKIIIs, witch branch you in? cause im pretty sure ive seen a few MKIIs and MKIIIs down at Ft Lewis too.

suprasport91

GO BRUINS!!!
Sep 27, 2005
Seattle, Wa
Im in the USN, we have 2 mk4s up here and my mk3 from what ive scoped. Im still getting my car registered and ready for any road driving though, its been a while.

bloodasp90

JZwhore of JAPAN
Nov 9, 2007
on the river
well, i do know one of the MKIVs up there, a black BUILT 3.4L GT4288R MONSTER MKIV belongs to i think his name is justicss, but i know his car is CRAZY built, hes mostly over on the smaller supra411 site though..

SRZMK3

i live in federal way/NE tacoma.. drive a slammed out silver mk3 on starions come visit me and talk cars sometime if ya want.. im not too far away XD.. pm me sometime if you want to be shown around tacoma i know where all of the hotspots are and ill introduce you to some cool people.

Tonk

Oct 19, 2011
Sultan, WA
I work in Everett and live out in the Sultan/Startup area (Way east of Everett on hwy 2). Trying to get my MKIII back in shape after an accident.