new to toyota

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
ok i know im gonna get bashed for this but i need help go easy today it my bday so im getting a 1986.5 supra for my bday i have looked at supra since i was a lil kid i love them i know a lil bit but i have been looking for a 1jz for the last week i am trying to figure how hard this swap is and what i will need the one i am looking at come with moter turbos ecu harness tranny but then i am looking at doing the 2jz swap as well some advice on this one is it more diff which moter do you preffer i am 22 this is not gonna get riced out i am restoring this car from i ricer i cant stand that s@&t thank any help greatly appreciated and if u know where i can get a 1jz id greatly appreciate it jarco dosent sell them anymore it seems like no one does

radiod

Supramania Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
Might have better luck posting this in the "Other Engine Tech" or "General MKIII Discussion". Though you are looking at a possible 2JZ swap you're still running a MKIII chassis, therefore you are still a MKIII. Post in the section where other people who know and discuss MKIII stuff and you'll get more answers ;)