new to this forum

matthunter1448

Nov 30, 2008
wichita, ks
hi names matt and i'm getting a 87 turbo supra for free and needs a little work but not much it's been sitting for about a year and hasn't started any ideas

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
matthunter1448;1212310 said:
hi names matt and i'm getting a 87 turbo supra for free and needs a little work but not much it's been sitting for about a year and hasn't started any ideas

This is your first post, so I'll tell you that we really love punctuation and complete sentences. I'm not being a prick, just letting you know.

As far as the car starting, does it turn over? Is it getting fuel? Is it getting spark? Have you checked the codes? Make sure it's got oil in it. Here's how you check the codes in case you didn't know.
http://www.cygnusx1.net/Supra/TechTips/engine_error_codes.aspx

Welcome to Supramania.

toy fanatic78

addicted to toy's
Oct 17, 2008
Elkhart,IN
suprahero;1212350 said:
This is your first post, so I'll tell you that we really love punctuation and complete sentences.

Do any of the noobs use punctuation? :sarcasm:
Welcome to Supramania,definitely the right place for help/info.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
toy fanatic78;1212705 said:
Do any of the noobs use punctuation? :sarcasm:
Welcome to Supramania,definitely the right place for help/info.

Not without being told. Sometimes one will come on here and surprise me, but most of the time it's......."Yo YO YO, check out my new whip dogs it's got one of them thar turbos on it yo and the chicks are all up on my shit cause they be digging my ride yo just thought id make a post before the puter deletes my name ill post pictures later holler at you boy"

No offense to you Matt, but this is really how most people start their introduction threads.

matthunter1448

Nov 30, 2008
wichita, ks
Well first off i know punctuation is a big thing i just don't really post much i have been on many forums do alot more reading than anything i have a old school z31 87300zx na/t with about 550 hp. Now on to the car, it has spark, haven't checked for fuel(haven't had time), cranks fine, and has oil, as for pics i will get some when i have a chance.

this is my daily i have right now
sm_photo_missing.jpg

p1213107_1.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Very nice daily driver.

It's really not that hard to type periods, commas and or capital letters............:icon_bigg

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
suprahero;1214200 said:
Very nice daily driver.

It's really not that hard to type periods, commas and or capital letters............:icon_bigg

Agreed. It has nothing to do with "but I don't post on the intarwebs often." I'm pretty sure that everyone has term papers to write, even in middle and high school.

Also: Nice daily driver. :)

matthunter1448

Nov 30, 2008
wichita, ks
Thanks!!!! K I got time to work on the car, ran the codes and there are none. but i think i found the problem no fuel pump sound, so i'm putting a walbro in tommorow. see if that fixes it