New to the toyota scene. Heres my 89 turbo

b17what

Sep 18, 2014
indianapolis
Hi, i'm Terin. I just picked up on of my favorite cars growing up. I love the look of the old school japanese cars. Everything from the supra, celica, mr2, starion, etc.

I picked this up over the summer and paid a decent good price for it. Later found out some major issues with the engine that led me to get another engine. Picked up the engine from Boost lee/jeff. So thanks to him.

Car: 89 manual sunroof car. zero rust(minus trunk hatch which is getting replacedblack spots were scrap marks that were down to the metal and fixed. ) and only one ding. Car has about 131k on it.
What's done: rebuilt engine(which is no for parts), ebc yellow stuff pads, ebc rotors, 32 way adjustable coilovers, reupholstered seats. Newer stage 3 clutch

IMG_0239.jpg
IMG_0335.jpg
New motor I got from jeff. Studded all around with a mlsg. Turbo is a gt35 from cxracing.
IMG_0241.jpg
IMG_0262.jpg

car is going to get full 3in(maybe 4 depending on next turbo), front mount, aftermarket intake mani. ID2000 injectors(for e85), and run on megasquirt with custom coils, sensors, and a very minimalistic wiring harness.

Thanks for the site guys lots of info on here.

Attachments

• IMG_0020.JPG
    IMG_0020.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 25