New to the supra world!

Shazzy

Dec 20, 2011
Texas
What's up guys I just got my first Supra, an 87 turbo, 5 speed. It's my project car that needs some love! I think I picked a good site to do all my research! I've been doing a lot so far on this site before I even registered. I will be spending lots of time on this site looking at everything and I can't wait to get started on my Supra!

I don't have many pics but here is one next to my other car
395576_10150568397590797_599285796_11245443_797781561_n.jpg

I look forward to the joy of working on a supra haha. It's gonna be a long term project but it's something I've always wanted to do since I was really young, and the fact that owning two cars when you're only 19 and one of them is a Supra is cool. Haha. :icon_bigg

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
Welcome, this is a friendlier site than the other forums.

Get a build thread started and please get a good camera. Cell phone pictures are good ONLY when the phone has a good camera, when you need help, a picture helps a lot.

Shazzy

Dec 20, 2011
Texas
Haha I'm ready to. I felt/feel that way about my Trailblazer, I'm just moving to a different car now :)

I have a good camera, it's just that the only good pics I have of the car are on my phone right now. Haven't really had the time to mess around with it yet.

Shazzy

Dec 20, 2011
Texas
Supra28;1790258 said:
Tails look kind of tinted in the pic, looks sweet. Post the cell pics you have for now! Pics do all the talking/posting.

Welcome to SM.
Thanks! Yeah they are slightly tinted but that's how I bought it. I will redo them and like I did my Trailblazer's but maybe not as dark. I'll try to find some more pics lol

ForcedTorque;1790328 said:
89+ Tails and spoiler are a great start for an 87

Welcome from another Supra/Trailblazer owner. Is yours an SS? Which one is quicker?
Yeah I like the way they look. I really want the Kaminari 3 piece though but finding that is a whole different story lol.

Nice to see another Trailblazer owner! No it's not an SS, wish it was. I do have 22" gloss black Factory Reproduction SS replicas on it though and its lowered to about the same ish height as one. Which one is faster? Well between my Trailblazer and the Supra, the Supra hands down will blow the doors off my Trailblazer. Between an SS and the Supra, stock for stock idk, it would be a good race though. My Trailblazer is my daily driven ground pounder! It has a pretty big system in it (2 18's)