New to the fourms and supra's

1DopeSupra3

Jun 1, 2010
columbus ohio
Hey names cody, live in Columbus, Ohio just bought my first supra i used to own a 95 eclipse gst sold it for the supra project and will probably sell this car after college. I'm 18 work 2 jobs and go to CSCC full time. I have no life.. so heres my car its beat because needs body work. but all the money i have saved up for it. it should be looking pretty nice by 2011

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

its primerd out with black ap1 s2000 rims on it pics of those up soon! so i'm keeping the murdered out look until i get all new doors, rear bumper and fender to make everything on the body good agian then its time for paint.

I am looking for parts so if you have any Body parts, Interior, Targa tops laying around let me know, or maybe even some after market i'd like to make the all stock supra something worth while looking at.
I want to buy HID's for it. I want to get lowering springs, Tint, and wheel spacers also. so if anyone knows how to get ahold of any of those parts that are gauranteed nice and use them on your supra let me know! thanks

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
Hey welcome to the mania!
Looks like you've got yourself a solid base for a nice supra. Good luck with the build!

1DopeSupra3

Jun 1, 2010
columbus ohio
update on my supra
new doors, targa top, rear bumper, interior that i'm painting black tomorrow, stock ct 26 turbo, hid's projector h4 style projector headlights, quarter panel.

soon to the tint lowering springs, wheel spacers, rear hatch, clear turn signals for the front, possible jdm side moldings, and rear tail lights. i'll post pics after i get everything i just wanted to let everyone know i still get on the forum lol
just going mia for awhile to finish the project, whens its done i'll post all pics and videos. i'm having fun so far

glad i met a guy who had a entire parts car for me im buying for 240. his names supra28 on the forum here. hope to be at a supra meet soon to show off the car things are looking good. the next 3 months should do it for the rest of the body.
next year thinking about doing a fresh rebuild arp head studs new headgasket. everything 5 sp swap. front mount, ic piping, intake, and turn the boost up a lil see what she will do. i'm proud of the progress so far cant wait!