new to supramania

yota8791

Jan 20, 2009
virginia
so im new to this forum, my names thomas. and i have a 1991 toyota supra turbo, that i have been upgrading over the winter. it has je forged pistons that are puttin out about an 8.2.1 compression, stock rods, bored .20 over, block has had .10 milled off the top, valve job, fully ported and polished head, ported intake manifold, ported turbo, new oem replacement cams, greddy 20g turbo with new internals, hks intake pipe, greddy fmic and hard pipes, tial 50mm bov, sard fpr with steel braided fuel line, 550cc rc injectors, walbro 255 fuel pump, act stage 3 6-puck sprung clutch, 3in down pipe with 3in pipe all the way into a hks super dragger exhast, hks electronic boost controller, hks turbo timer, apexi neo afc, and rush anti-lag system.:bigthumb: i think thats all but idk i would have to look at the list again.
::w00t::

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    295.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
yota8791;1290972 said:
so im new to this forum, my names thomas. and i have a 1991 toyota supra turbo, that i have been upgrading over the winter. it has je forged pistons that are puttin out about an 8.2.1 compression, stock rods, bored .20 over, block has had .10 milled off the top, valve job, fully ported and polished head, ported intake manifold, ported turbo, new oem replacement cams, greddy 20g turbo with new internals, hks intake pipe, greddy fmic and hard pipes, tial 50mm bov, sard fpr with steel braided fuel line, 550cc rc injectors, walbro 255 fuel pump, act stage 3 6-puck sprung clutch, 3in down pipe with 3in pipe all the way into a hks super dragger exhast, hks electronic boost controller, hks turbo timer, apexi neo afc, and rush anti-lag system.:bigthumb: i think thats all but idk i would have to look at the list again.
::w00t::

:evildeal:
On paragraph 6, line 3 "new member with impressive list of mods must post a minimum of 2 engine bay pics....":evil2:

:love::love::love:

Welcome.