New to SM, purchased a member's car

rcsupra

Supraddict
Sep 19, 2007
Harrisonburg, VA
Hello all,

I thought I'd stop by and make a post to introduce myself. On Aug. 31st I purchased my '88 MK3 Turbo from the member 'souprat', and have been enjoying it ever since. At the time I had been searching for the right MK3 for months, and my friend and roommate came to me with this car and helped to work everything out, as he is friends with the previous owner and helped work on the car etc. Needless to say the transaction went smoothly and Gus, 'souprat' is a stand up guy and we have kept in touch since.

The car is extremely clean and was meticulously modified and maintained. The previous owner was extremely caring about the car as a whole, and it truly shows. I hope to make it out to some local and regional meets in the future so you could see what I mean. In fact I am doing my best to maintain the car to his standards, as the bar couldn't be set higher. I am the 3rd owner, and the car came with all service records, original dealer and sales material, and so on. I am very pleased and proud of the car and I'm looking forward to many years of boost ahead.

If my username seems familiar, it is the same as the one I have on Supraforums, where I've been since 2002. Well, mods to the car are in the sig, but now on to some pics (the Mille Miglia wheels are to be installed):

22976945it7.jpg

82372949wf0.jpg

61302922ym5.jpg

79994701pb6.jpg

69269816kd1.jpg

nicefrontpicnoplatezv8.jpg

And some pictures with my roommate's cars....

p760093_1.jpg

p760093_2.jpg

Thanks for looking, see you around on the boards

souprat

Mar 30, 2005
fairfax VA
rcsupra said:
..........Gus, 'souprat' is a stand up guy and we have kept in touch since.

aaahahahahaha i've got another one fooled:squint:

j/k david. lookin good there and i'll see you on the 6th.