New to me 87 Turbo

Insomnia

Will drive for parts
I just got the car a few months ago with 113k on the clock. It was previously my good friends car until he moved back to Costa Rica with his wife. I got it for a steal and promised to let him use it if he ever he comes back to the USA, which he has once and I made good on my promise.

The car does have some issues which I won't go into detail about, but I'm sure i'll be replacing the headgasket soon. The car itself is really clean and the only mods are lowering springs and shocks. When I get more time (and after I smog it) I'll be modding it tastefully to be a nice street car. Most definitely a boost up and probably some better wheels and tires.

Anyways, I joined because most other Supra sites have technical articles/threads linked back to here and I could not view most of the pictures etc.

Pics or it didn't happen....

suprak.jpg

84 Toy

May 10, 2010
Amador county
I just got an 88 turbo with 114 on the clock for a steal also my friend didnt have the time to work on it so I bought it, i just wish it wasnt blue the paint is faded but oh well! I used to live in waterford but I moved back up the hill.