New to emanage blue...

dunnbeetle

Dec 11, 2005
Bemidji, MN
www.myspace.com
I just bought a used emanage from someone the other day and I have a few questions b4 I go try to install it:

1) Because it's used, will I have to change anything to make it work with my car, or can I just wire it up and it will recognize whats goin on?

2) I dont want to mess with ig. timing right now and just want to use it for fuel bc Im a newb...I have all harnesses and was just wondering which ones I will need...I was thinking just the main and injector harnesses but let me know if im wrong.

3) I've searched all over for a good easy guide for hooking this up and using it and cant find anything...I've found many sites that show how to hook it up so that shouldnt be a problem, but I need to know how to use it so I dont wreck anything...

Mods are walbro fuel pump, lexus afm, 550cc injectors, AM FPR, full 3" exhaust, 2mm cometic hg, and stock everything else. If anyone can help id really appreciate it and probably love u forever. thanks in advance.

steve_mk3

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
middletown, NJ
I dont have any experiance with the e-manage, but I will share some of my thoughts, maybe that will help ?

1- I would make sure to reset the e-manage back to factory defaults befor just wireing it in and starting it up. after that I would go through the setup to have the baseline correct.

2- Dont know, but sounds ok
3- Also dont have any sites to point you at that discribe how to install for a 7m, however there is a large thread on supraforums as well as a yahoo group.
Please post what you find as helpfull web sites for the rest of us.

I noticed in your mods that you didnt list a wideband controller. Befor I started touching anything I would want to have a baseline and a way to measure to make sure I was not going to blow anything up.

I know, not much help....

Good luck and keep posting your experiance. I have a blue e-manage in the basement that I would like to install this spring so any info would be great!

Steve

dunnbeetle

Dec 11, 2005
Bemidji, MN
www.myspace.com
lol yeah actually i just posted about the innovative wb group buy, didnt know that was going on and i was like....sweet! hopefully i can get in on that....I wont be messing with any of this for at least another month, i wanna make sure im doin it right because im new to engine management

dunnbeetle

Dec 11, 2005
Bemidji, MN
www.myspace.com
well if nobody else has answers ill just hafta make my own noob guide as I go along, ill post again when I get started on it but its going to be awhile still before I start it....help still totally wanted tho.