new to cars

7mgte1988

7M-Runner
Sep 22, 2008
Orlando
Yea its best in my opinion to fix the motor u got so u can get used to the cars motor layout and check for damaged or broke parts... I had that decision 4 years ago and i choose the swap and iam still finding stuff that missing or dameged....And make sure u have another set of wheels just to be on the safe side cuz this car will leave u pissed off sometimes...:3d_frown:

Nocheez

Probably posts too much
Apr 17, 2005
Charlotte, NC
The next time I join a forum I'm going to put "chick" or "girl" in my username and then supply fake pics so people are unusually nice to me.

DBN

FML
Jan 22, 2009
Fairfield, Ca
KicknAsphlt;1380289 said:
If you're near Denver, I'll let ya ride in mine when I get it back on the road here soon and let you decide... :sarcasm:

Im movin to colorado lol...

Turbo is fun. I'm not sure how an NA drives but I think you'll definitely want to go turbo later on.

suprachick22

Aug 1, 2009
colorado
hey now no makin fun of me being a girl! at least im trying to get infomed about the car im going to be driving and having fun in :naughty: but thank you guys for all your help. right now its an n/a motor but think im going to go turbo. maybw we'll see lol

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
DBN;1380576 said:
Im movin to colorado lol...

Turbo is fun. I'm not sure how an NA drives but I think you'll definitely want to go turbo later on.

Boring. Get boosted. Wet and boosted :naughty: