NEW teaser pics!! Check it out!

Shinobu

Mmmm... Juicy!
Mar 30, 2005
Columbus, GA
I already posted this on SF but for those of you that don't visit there...

Here are a few new teaser pics of my Supra! For some reason my rims look small in the second pic.. I think it's because of the low angle. Also, please ignore my ugly couches, I got them for free. lol... Anyway, let me know what you think! I'm currently tearing the suspension out to make way for the Teins.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Last edited:
Z

ztosupra

thats a nice supra. i like the goodies too. i want a big box that says tein on it too :cool:

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
are those floormats for the ma70.i have the same 5 piece mat set but there from the jza70
keith

Shinobu

Mmmm... Juicy!
Mar 30, 2005
Columbus, GA
Finally got my windows tinted and took some better pics!! The tint is 20% all the way around. Check it out and lemme know what ya' think. :)

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Ohhh.. Keith. They are from a Japanese supra. They fit perfectly. I had buttons pressed into the floorboard to hold them in place. I want the full Recaro interior eventually.. just can't find any that aren't all beat up...

Last edited:

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Nice clean car you have.
But the thing I hated about my sawblades is the difficulty of cleaning them, and your rims look like they would be about the same as far as that goes.
But your cleaning them, not me, so why am I complaining -- I am not.

Red targa, with 89+ exterior, 5spd = one of my favorite combos. (Custom vibrant blue still being thought about for top spot for what I like.)

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
ya my floor mats are the same as yours,actualy my car is also a red 92.i got the recaro interior.
p31481_1.jpg

p31481_2.jpg

mine needs some paint work,waiting to after the summer to have her sprayed.
keith

Shinobu

Mmmm... Juicy!
Mar 30, 2005
Columbus, GA
Thanks Tony. Yeah, they are an effin' pain to clean. It doesn't help that I'm somewhat OCD and have to clean every speck between every spoke. x_o

Keith, mine needs some paint work too but I'm waiting until I install a few more parts. I have the bomex sides and rear and am currently saving for a front end from Duane. When I take it in I think I may paint the wheel centers gold.. :)

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
sweet,kinda like gta trans ams had red with gold mesh wheels.i got a guy doing my car in november $2000-$2500.its getting torn all appart.all moldings,glass,bumpers,door handles,lights are all getting pulled.maaco got there hands on this car before and it looks like a blind guy masked it off.it probably wasn't preped good either,so the guy wants to strip the paint and start fresh.he could see the time and money i spent on the engine bay,so he knows what i want from him.
keith