New record 1/4 mile and mph

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
*golf clap*.

I'd love to know some details on your setup as well. :)

Looks like you've also got one hell of a records list going on in your Signature as well. :)

Jeff

Twin 1jz

Aug 7, 2007
San Juan
I will post some pictures of the car later on. The block has stock pistons with crower rods. I managed to run 8.97@150 on a 100% stock internals engine, but looking for more power, be safer down the track and take better the higher reving engine with cams that were installed I had to put the rods in. Cams are crower as well as the rods and spring & retainers. Microtech engine management, 800cc injectors and twin gt30's. No work on the head, 2jz head gasket and arp head studs. That was my first full pass with this set up. It didn't hook up as it should have. Go to streetfire.net and search hiper racing and see corolla 1jz launch and some more passes. Thanks guys!

Last edited:

921JZ-GTE

May 27, 2008
Dayton, OH
Twin 1jz;1041202 said:
They didn't let me race again because the car was not certified by nhra. Here are some videos and the time slip.

LOL, I bet they shit themselves when they found out you didn't have a license. Thats a monster 60' for a 1j, how'd you pull that off? What kind of stall converter do you have and what did you launch the car at?

Twin 1jz

Aug 7, 2007
San Juan
Here are pictures of the engine.

p1057400_1.jpg

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Absolutely amazing! That thing is insanely fast! Is it street legal? What caused you to go right after you let off?(end of first vid) But needless to say it gave me goose bumps! It is awesome to see the crowd go crazy!

Amazed,
Seth

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
So...To recap. ;)

On The Speed Channel's "PINKS".

We've had:

MK3 SUPRA - 7M.

CRESSIDA - 2JZ.

[Anyone want to fill in what I think should go here next?] :biglaugh:

I as well as others, I'm sure, are quite interested in this other MA70 R154'd 9 second monster.
Because to date, IIRC, the only 9 second 7M A70's are GM Auto's...Which would make you not only the fastest with a 5 speed, but the fastest as a whole.

Details? :)

Jeff

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Boost Lee;1057906 said:
I as well as others, I'm sure, are quite interested in this other MA70 R154'd 9 second monster.

Jeff, I think you missed the part where its an AE86 ;). But 5spd JZ powered in any chassis under 9 sec is insane.