New Puppy FTW!

Skam9685

1992 Honda Prelude SI
Jun 22, 2007
Oldsmar, Florida, United States
RazoE said:
reinazl2.jpg

American Staffordshire Terrier puppy > Beagle puppy..

she sure is cute, though..:D

have to agree there.....thats a close relative to my favorite dog....Red Nose Pitbull...it aint a dog if it aint mean as shit

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
lol, we had a beagle, had him for 15 years. Damn good dog, refused to die. He got into a fight like 3 weeks before we where going to get him neutered and well the other dog won. 68 stitches and a really lucky dog. then about 4 years after that, he got into a fight with something(we live in the country) and it tore a nice chuck out of his neck. Another 40 stitches and he was back to good, except he couldn't howl as long anymore instead of a 10-15 second howl, it would only last like 5 seconds. ahh he was a good dog, I miss him.

and his name was dun dun dun. Fido

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Awwwwww!! SO CUTE!

I want a puppy (a doberman), but BF says I get to share his Husky with him, LOL

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Skam9685 said:
well the idea is to have it mean to other people but not your family....just gotta train it that way

Protective and mean are wayyyyy different things.
We had 3 German Shepards when my brother and I were growing up. They weren't mean, but very protective of us, and could tell if someone was endangering us or the family.

So mean is just being cruel to an animal.

And TOM your dog looks like a scared wet rat.

Skam9685

1992 Honda Prelude SI
Jun 22, 2007
Oldsmar, Florida, United States
well mean and protective are the same thing to me....put a chain with a weight around its neck to build the dogs neck muscle up and make it chew on a tire to help build its lock jaw = perfect pit bull

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Skam9685 said:
well mean and protective are the same thing to me....put a chain with a weight around its neck to build the dogs neck muscle up and make it chew on a tire to help build its lock jaw = perfect pit bull

Thats very disgusting. People who chain up their dogs should be shot. If you cant afford a damn fence, or don't want it inside and don't wanna walk it. DON'T GET A DOG.
And how is the dog supposed to protect your dumbass if its chained up?

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
I'd take a Beagle over any "mean" dog any day of the week.

Pitbulls and those types of terriers are the ugliest dogs ever. :(

I know some people really like them, but I don't understand what the heck for.