p87003_8.jpg

p87003_9.jpg

10.eh
p87003_10.jpg

whitemk3

Mar 30, 2005
east TN
kwnate said:
Lookin sweet! Is that a CF FX hood? Although I read somewhere that Targa off = Windows down. I like it.
no its not a cfx hood, and we tried a few pics with the windows down it just didnt look right with the lighting

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
hey justin, the car looks great. i showed my wife the pictures and we wished that we had bought it from you, but we've bought a white one off of ebay. hope you keep it and give up on the hondas.

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
Craig, that car reminds me so much of mine!
My three year old nephew is such a fan of my Supra!
He loves it and tells everyone about it.
If I were to buy your car, it would freak him out because he is my helper with my car and knows how it is now. We pretend that he helps me, and so he goes around telling everyone he sees that he helps me work on it.

My car is also red, and a 5spd, and a targa, and gray interior (but cloth), and was shiny before I sanded it again for the next paint job:

Pic 1
Pic 2

Well that is certainly a clean car!
Looks like an old friend of mine.

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Nice car!....Now you just need to buy my TSW Thruxton rims, paint the spokes black, and lower it!:naughty: :icon_razz LOL!:biglaugh:

Attachments

• dyno run 1 009.jpg
    dyno run 1 009.jpg
    274.7 KB · Views: 22

whitemk3

Mar 30, 2005
east TN
91T breezen' said:
Nice car!....Now you just need to buy my TSW Thruxton rims, paint the spokes black, and lower it!:naughty: :icon_razz LOL!:biglaugh:
i would buy some rims but the car is going to be sold, and i have springs but not putting them on for the ame reason.

robbo185

Apr 6, 2005
Chicago
TONY! said:
Craig, that car reminds me so much of mine!
My three year old nephew is such a fan of my Supra!
He loves it and tells everyone about it.
If I were to buy your car, it would freak him out because he is my helper with my car and knows how it is now. We pretend that he helps me, and so he goes around telling everyone he sees that he helps me work on it.

My car is also red, and a 5spd, and a targa, and gray interior (but cloth), and was shiny before I sanded it again for the next paint job:

Pic 1
Pic 2

Well that is certainly a clean car!
Looks like an old friend of mine.

haha your cars is the exact same as mine....falling off mudflap and all

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
robbo185 said:
haha your cars is the exact same as mine....falling off mudflap and all
Well, at that time I did have a new mudflap, but I just needed to paint it and put it on. That pic was taken in Florida. I could not wait to get there and escape the winter of NY, so I took it less than 100% assembled. I am also missing the bumper lip as well--didn't have time to put that on either.

I should have taken more pictures and with better backgrounds, but I did not.
Here is how my car was most of the time I had it (the first pic I showed, but with the background cut out):
sm_photo_missing.jpg

I am sure that if Craig was nearby, he would let me take his for a cruise.
We were even giggling about how it would like if I showed his car to my three year old nephew--who is a huge Supra fan. My nephew mentions me to people as Tony Supra.