New pics... and video?

S

supradupra

OK, so I finally got a nice day and some time, so I washed my car. She was filthy and I still need to do more work, cuz there's still a ton of grime on there. I'm going to need to claybar the stinking thing, and then wax her up nice. As far as my wheels go, they're hopeless. Anyway, here's some pics... I also took a video... but I need a host... Also, it's huge and I doubt anyone wants to download a 10.5 MB video, but I'd like someone to host it so you guys can tell me what's up with my car... It runs super rich, I can smell the gas when I get out, and you can see in the vid that there are puffs of white smoke... not the plumes you get with a BHG, just puffs at low rpms...

Anyway, here are the pics...
EDIT: screw it, i can't get the stinkin pics to upload... here's the link to fotki...

http://public.fotki.com/fowlerfam/joshs_car/

Hopefully that will work...

Last edited by a moderator:
S

supradupra

sorry for the quality, it's just my digicam... the exhaust is a custom 3" dp and exhaust with a Megan Racing muffler. The dp eliminates the elbow too... Any ideas on the smoke?

S

supradupra

that was actually the cat, and yeah, i did notice that... i had a good chuckle too...