new ohio guy here

arknotts

formerly ark86
Jan 9, 2008
Ohio
Is Uniontown close enough for you? :icon_bigg Glad to see another member in the area. There aren't too many Supras around here.

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
arknotts you right around the corner from me lol I am from canton. True story on the not a whole lot of us around lol i think total there are 5 of us in canton maybe lol and well out of the 2 i have talked to 1 seems like a cool dude lol we should try to get a meet together this summer or something assuming my car moves lol

arknotts

formerly ark86
Jan 9, 2008
Ohio
We should definitely get something together. My car is torn apart right now for upgrades, but I'm working hard to have it back together for springtime! I met someone else here on the forums in the last couple of weeks that lives right next to me in Green (also has a Teal).

Edit: His username is Green7mgte. Maybe he will see this thread and chime in.

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
Ha yeah mine is the same way currently undergoing a 1jz swap and repairing a butt load of rust lol but its all good lolyeah I would defently be down to get something together I am surprise there isnt just a ohio thread up lol

fohead

Oct 6, 2009
Louisville Ky
welcome! im not from ohio but i travel there frequently... just so u kno march 22 there is a huge meet in virginia if u guys are interested it will be one hell of a time. so hurry up and get these upgrades and swaps done. id love to see u guys there. once again welcome

SUPRA721

Jul 15, 2008
CLEVELAND
There's three of us here in Northeast Ohio (Cleveland area) with 1JZ's. One is pushing 600rwhp, another will be close and mine is around 400rwhp.

arknotts

formerly ark86
Jan 9, 2008
Ohio
SUPRA721;1505481 said:
There's three of us here in Northeast Ohio (Cleveland area) with 1JZ's. One is pushing 600rwhp, another will be close and mine is around 400rwhp.

I didn't know there were high HP 1JZs around here. Are either of them on this forum?

wornoutsupra

i gots a poopra
Jan 23, 2010
canton,ohio
I dunno man lol that would be awsome to go down but it all depends on how the supra is runnin lol i hope that thing runs when she is all back together lol

SUPRA721

Jul 15, 2008
CLEVELAND
wornoutsupra;1505664 said:
yay other 1jz owners lol well we need to get that fixed we need some pics lol

the pic is from last year before it was done , only one i can find

Attachments

• parts for ebay 008.jpg
    parts for ebay 008.jpg
    294.7 KB · Views: 6