new mn owner

tonyphip

Mar 8, 2012
minnesota
Hi everyone ive been here a few times but never introduced myself, my name is Tony ive owned an 88 7mgte for about 6 years. i'm on my 4th engine, i put better parts in my current engine to better hold 20psi :icon_bigg. and she's still running strong. I built this car becuase of my love for supras. it's not my daily driver, it's main purpose is to embarrass ricers! you know the ones with the huge wings and attitude anyway ive aqired some knoledge thru the rebuilds an what not. i hope i can be of service to someone

IMG441.jpg

Grandavi

Sep 25, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Welcome to the club!
Was looking at the photos and wonder why you curved the crossover pipe over the hot side of the turbo instead of in front of the cold side? Interesting pipe work though.
Where's the rest of the car : )

tonyphip

Mar 8, 2012
minnesota
the pipe is like that cause the shop that welded the pipe for me didn't know what he was doing (the same shop also gave me that nice dent on my headlight) iv been wanting to change it and route it better just havent got around to it. heres some more pics, shes not pretty but she's fast. i gutted the inside i still gotta finish it

supra 001.jpgsupra 004.jpgsupra 006.jpgsupra 007.jpg