New MKIV guy

dmd0652

Jun 7, 2009
NH
Just stepping in here to introduce myself. I'm the proud new owner of a 1997 Limited Edition Twin Turbo Supra (I love the way that sounds). It's pretty much a completely original car, 45k, with BPU's, which I basically gave my left nut for. Yes it was worth it. It's a black targa with tan leather in near perfect condition and it's ridiculous how many heads this car turns. I'll get some pics on here soon but for now just wanted to say hey. Catch you guys later.

dmd0652

Jun 7, 2009
NH
Computer crashed a couple of weeks back and I lost all my pics but I had a few posted on facebook that I pulled. Hope these will do for now. Thank you for the welcome.

Supra Pic 1a.jpg

Supra Pic 2a.jpg

Supra pic 3.jpg

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
Very nice looking MKIV. :love: Keep the car OEM looking. The MKIV's are beautiful just the they are from Toyota.

steveo

Dec 15, 2008
Alberta
Wow that is a really nice looking car. I love it. If you don't mind me asking could you tell us how much you paid for it?

T-MA71

Always broken down member
Mar 16, 2008
Nashua, NH
:boink:

Hopefully we definitley can meet up this summer with all the Supras. (never heard of any supra meets here in new england). Lets make this first one epic :)

Sexy supra :bigthumb:

dmd0652

Jun 7, 2009
NH
T-MA71;1350621 said:

Hopefully we definitley can meet up this summer with all the Supras. (never heard of any supra meets here in new england). Lets make this first one epic :)

Am definitely down to for a stroll. My brother (supra0089) and I have been getting out as often as we can. Brothers with brothers... I know he's posted in the NE region to get a group together, it's just a matter of scheduling.

dmd0652

Jun 7, 2009
NH
Thanks to all. It's a work in progress. I'd like to push the HP levels up as much as I can, but I want to keep the twin setup. Just something about twins. I've got a few more mods in the upcoming weeks and I was told I should be between 425-450 whp. We'll see what the Dyno says. Besides with the low miles on the car I don't want to go modding the hell out of it... yet.

Ryan

Mar 22, 2009
Waterford
no offense but I hate you.
Just kidding but I'm jealous as hell.
Black is the best color for that car IMO ...followed by RSP
Amazing car.
Have fun with it and try and keep the cops off your ass when you start pushing those horses to their limit.

DigityD'87

Feb 27, 2008
Portsmouth, NH
T-MA71;1350621 said:

Nice to see some people from the mean streets of New Hampshire:sarcasm:. I was beginning to think I was all alone here on SM, lol. I'm down for a meet once my head gasket job is done (next year sometime lol).

By the way dmd0652, have you been cruising hampton beach at all this year? I think i might have seen your car once or twice considering how rare it is to see a MK4 around here (a black one at that).

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Excellent car. :love:

I normally think the mk3 is going to be my car of choice for decades to come, but every time I see a very clean, original mk4 like yours it makes me think I may have to pony up the cash for a mk4 in a few years.

Once again, gorgeous car and keep it clean! :)

Welcome

T-MA71

Mar 16, 2008
Nashua, NH
dmd0652;1350796 said:
Am definitely down to for a stroll. My brother (supra0089) and I have been getting out as often as we can. Brothers with brothers... I know he's posted in the NE region to get a group together, it's just a matter of scheduling.

Definitley man, i got my turbo today and i'm going to put it on sunday. Finally i get to drive :).

T-MA71

Mar 16, 2008
Nashua, NH
DigityD'87;1350956 said:
Nice to see some people from the mean streets of New Hampshire:sarcasm:. I was beginning to think I was all alone here on SM, lol. I'm down for a meet once my head gasket job is done (next year sometime lol).

By the way dmd0652, have you been cruising hampton beach at all this year? I think i might have seen your car once or twice considering how rare it is to see a MK4 around here (a black one at that).

Damn your from portsmouth? Thats very close. I know of one supra guy near there thats on SM (87witmoreboost) i think his name was on here. My brother used to work up there at the atlas aircraft center.

Is yours turbo?

dmd0652

Jun 7, 2009
NH
DigityD'87;1350956 said:

Unfortunately I haven't been out there yet. As for other Supra guys, my brother has an MKIII and he's in New Durham. He's actually getting his head gasket done too in the next few weeks I think. Check him out, supra0089.