New mk3 owner

Hadleyhaha

Feb 21, 2014
Fort Lauderdale Florida
Sup guys been looking on the forum a little and decided to join, I just got a 87 turbo hard top. It's basically stock with cut springs an exhaust I'm unsure of and some hard intercooler piping.
Don't had a computer right now so I guess I can't share pics of it lol. The previous owner claimed to have replaced the head gasket and head studs with a felpro and arp studs. Said it didn't blow the old Hg but I don't know how true that is.
Lookin forward to learning a lot about my new car on here. My girlfriend and I just moved to Fort Lauderdale Florida, so I'd love to know where car meets and events are so I can make some car enthusiast friends.

Thanks Hadley

Last edited:

IchibanEye

Supramania Contributor
Oct 23, 2013
The Honeycomb Hideout
Welcome to the BEST forum on the net and congratulations on becoming the owner of the best car on the planet, the MK3 Supra.

Some things to do if you already have not read the rules of each section, yes it can be a bit mundane.

That being said, it will however help you in the long run and get your threads responded to faster and with better advice from other members.

Be patient, if you don't get a reply to a thread right away you will. It's getting closer to the busy season on the forum.

Lastly, have fun and enjoy your new car and home. It's great to see another enthusiastic New owner. Cheers!