KK-ma70

Jan 11, 2008
Trondheim
Hi:)
My name is Karl.
I'm from Norway:)

I got a 87' Targa. It became mine in 2003, love that car:)
It's was a N/A automatic... it's now a 5speed 1jz-gte:)
1 of 2 working 1j in Norway at the moment;) Two more are under construction.
-Tein coilovers
-18" Sito Titan 8,5/9,5

Attachments

• Supramania.JPG
    Supramania.JPG
    239.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Supramania1.JPG
    Supramania1.JPG
    147.3 KB · Views: 11
  • anlegg 0030.JPG
    anlegg 0030.JPG
    164.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Supramania3.JPG
    Supramania3.JPG
    155.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Supramania5.JPG
    Supramania5.JPG
    211.1 KB · Views: 21

KK-ma70

Jan 11, 2008
Trondheim

Done nothing to the engine, it's stock. Boostcontroller is getting installed soon:)
The 7m engine broke, so I had the 1jz-gte innstalled instead.
Took the automatic transmission out at the same time, it was no good. It would not shift gear anymore, had to do that manualy + somethig with the speedwire broke inside the box...So I had the 5speed man gearbox fitted(r154).
New "old" dif with oil cooling tower(not lsd)
Tein Coilovers, stiffer swaybars, 3inch custom exhaust from downpipe(realy nice sound. Not too loud, but deep)

All this is done by a firm in Bergen, Norway. www.Toyparts.no Realy healpfull guy. Probably the guy that know most about mk3 in the contry.

The car is put away for the winter. Too much salt on the roads over here, The wheelwells rust faster than the snow melts:(

I'm not a mechanic, so some stupid qestion may apear:) + my english is not so good;) Spelling is not my strong side :biglaugh:

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
lovin your car man!

does anyone have a picture of what the 89+ rear looks like in that country? I've seen the wide-license plate rear or <89 like this one but not the 89+ and this made me curious.

man...the stuff in your hatch is pretty sweet too.. :aigo:

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
how could it look the same you license plates wouldn't fit? i mean the senter tail light piece. your license plate hole is MUCH wider than we have in the US, and thinner, because of your plates. i have yet to see a 89+ rear that has a reflective area there rather than yours where it's paint and not flush with the taillights.

sidemarkers? it's not clicking right now. the side markers on the rear trim? oh. bummer i guess. doesnt seem like a huge deal

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
steven89;886873 said:
Velkommen til Supramania!! Veldig fine bil du har der!. FOrste gangen jeg har sett ei MKIII Supra I Norge.

What he said plus a Welcome to Supramania...............:biglaugh: