New Member but have been obsessed with toyotas forever.

Yotarip

Feb 20, 2015
Virginia
Hello Guy's,
I just joined the forums a couple of weeks ago. Just bought my second MK3 supra a couple of months ago. It's a 1990 NA 5 speed with targa. Ofcourse the head gasket is blown but it's very clean. I'll to start a build thread here to document the progress.

I do have a quick question about rust. Is rust inside the rear wheel well under the rear seat back normal? I see a build thread here where it was neccessary and I had to do the exact same repair on a friends MK3 supra a month ago. At the time I thought it was just because the sunroof did not seal but I see it has happened to other chassis too. I havent looked into mine yet but I'm concerned about it. Fixing it is a real PITA.

Attachments

• 2011-01-01_17-51-42_345.jpg
    2011-01-01_17-51-42_345.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 13

bonylad

....beavis
Jun 1, 2014
Newport, NC
I would suggest not worrying about it till you find you have the issue? I mean I'm doing that same thing. I'm freaking out on my build over what I MAY find and haven't found any of that yet. All I'm doing is stressing myself out. Count yourself fortunate for what you have....hell I have to replace the windshield...paint the car...replace starter and front core support...need seats....need little things....I bet your list is shorter than mine lol......

Check out my heap.

http://www.supramania.com/forums/sh...f-anything-clever....so-its-my-89-Supra-build.

GOOD LUCK!