New member and excited to be apart of the forums

RHDSupra89

Jan 28, 2015
Omaha NE
Hi everyone!

I'm pete and I just moved to omaha nebreska and I was stationed in the Uk for a few years and while I was there I picked up a 89 7mgte supra auto ( sadly not 5sp) and its a true Euro right hand drive. I just shipped it back to the states and I'm starting my build. Beciedrs a exhuast leak from the manifold it runs pretty good but I have already ordered new turbo,, hoses, elbow downpipe exhuast, radiator, 3000 intake pipe, and I already did the basics in UK with spark plug, spark plug wires, brakes, rotors, ect and I have a set of rare racing sparco rims waiting to be put on. They are 19 8X5 which I know is pretty big usually but this is just a restore project for Sunday cruising I'm really hope to meet some more people to motivate me and give me some advice. Thanks for the forums!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 16

RHDSupra89

Jan 28, 2015
Omaha NE
Could be better haha, just a little bit at the corners on the bottom of the hatch and some bubbling starting on fenders. That's first thing to sand and bondo then throw on primer until it's time to paint

RHDSupra89

Jan 28, 2015
Omaha NE
Thanks man. I'm kinda been looking around and I can't quite find any prices or sections where I could if what the car might be worth after the restore? Could anyone give me advice on where to ask? Or price as it sits in the states?

RHDSupra89

Jan 28, 2015
Omaha NE
Ok awesome thanks. I know when i got into cars I thought the world of J spec and right hand drive and figured they might be more rare and hold more value but haven't searched too much, just happy to have a good project

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
They might be more rare stateside, but it really depends on the market. Enthusiasts here tend to favor LHD models over RHD models with the exception of "special" models such as the Turbo-A, TT-R, TurboS, 2.0GT Black Edition, etc.