New leather interior in old A70 (3 Mb of pics inside)

Flateric

Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Wow really nice interior dude, I love the stitching also.

But somehow that steering wheel looks out place to me. Maybe it's the pics or just the fact that it's a right hand drive. It somehow doesn't look like it belongs though somehow.

Flateric

Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
On second look I kinda like it now, I think it's diameter made it look small and outa place at first. Was it hard to get used to the change? Where are your cruise control button that are usually on the wheel?

Korg77

Mar 31, 2005
Moscow
sure, this drive wheel is temporary thing.
My car was non-turbo GA70, 2liter of displ.engine. So, there no cruise control in such car.
This drive wheel i installed only because i 190cm (6 ft) tall and it was hard to get into the car. Now I search for lexus dwheel (GS, LS, IS series for instance) with audio control buttons on it, because new audio i want to install is mp3 Alpine that have not IR-port, but can be controlled form drive wheel trough i-net bus wire.

SupraCorwin

Shadow
Oct 14, 2008
Washington
Awesome seats!!!

And I know where Irkutsk is, I love RISK. :icon_bigg

ocean14kq.jpg

Korg77

Mar 31, 2005
Moscow
Lol, Kama Supra is awesome thing

And the map..."very precise" :) I want to ride on my supra somewhere in Florida somehow

Last edited:

Korg77

Mar 31, 2005
Moscow
Only i know about this wheel - native japanese, not a cheep production somewhere from China. I bought it about 6 years ago. I'd leave it if i'd found an wood interior trims for A70, but it seems only i can is to paint black the central console

Korg77

Mar 31, 2005
Moscow
Can anybody tell me, does this (see the attach) fit into right steer.wheel supra?

Attachments

• !BRtLTnw!mk~$(KGrHgoOKjsEjlLmWUfiBJ+d5gf(9g~~_1.JPG
    !BRtLTnw!mk~$(KGrHgoOKjsEjlLmWUfiBJ+d5gf(9g~~_1.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 5

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Korg77;1344911 said:
Canuckrz, it was needed to re-cover the glovebox because it was damaged and looks very ugly. The leather is not black, it is dark gray and looks like no color diffirences
Fits like a glove is an expression lol, guess they don't use it over there. It just basically means it fits perfectly.

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
Just beutiful!! And with such a good price...
(sirgeorgee, I don't think Irkutsk is in Europe;) You just missed by a size of a whole USA:D)

Last edited:

Korg77

Mar 31, 2005
Moscow
Canuckrz,
mmm,.. now i see.. It's because my foolish habit to read fluently, killing the time in road traffic blocks... so mismatchs happent :)