New JDM Pics.

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
Kai said:
But, a Corvette has LEAF SPRINGS - suspension technology that was new in 1763 :D

I'd still choose a skyline over any yank barge, simply because the corner is something that most American cars don't know about ;)

Of course i'm generalising here - but thats what make it fun!

Oh, and RHDMK3 - find out how much a JZA70 is in Yen, and you can make the purchase for me :biglaugh:

The C5 Vette averaged about .92 G's on the skidpad while the R34 GTR averaged only .94 G's. Not bad for something that doesnt know anything about turning left and right wouldnt you say?

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Take them both round the nurburging - i bet the Skyline comes out first ;)

I dont dislike vettes, but from what i've seen on top gear, the build quality is shocking - they seem to use plastics that are normally used to build tictac containers...

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
Kai said:
Sure thats million and not thousand? ¥1,000,000 = £4282!!

¥37,000,000 = £158,468!!! For that money, it'd better be gold plated and have more than 1000bhp! :D

Your right! My fault. These currency conversion's sometimes get me...:cry:

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
Kai said:
Take them both round the nurburging - i bet the Skyline comes out first ;)
I dont dislike vettes, but from what i've seen on top gear, the build quality is shocking - they seem to use plastics that are normally used to build tictac containers...

With both comparable driver's, eh.. I say it's a toss-up. I know that the C6 Z06 had extensive pre-production testing at the Nurburgring. I am sure they did some testing on the C5 Zo6 there as well. And yeah the build quality on those cars isnt nowhere near what you'd find on it's Euro or Japanese competitors. I think that was something that they addressed, or at least made an attempt to anyways, with the new C6 Vette. But then again, who buys a Corvette strictly for build quality? Most people buy them to have a car that can hold it's own against some of the best Europe has to offer at a fraction of the cost.

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
PimpiNJ253 said:
WHOA WHOA WHOA THERE BUDDY!!!!!!!!

Chevy, Ford, and Dodge have made most of the BADASS cars out there. nowa' days they dont really, but back in the 60's THEM CARS WERE THE SHIT!!!!

back on topic.... nice cars, but they Do look like they have seen some action.

um yea, there chief,
in the 60's an nat
I love the old muscle cars we """had""
we aint got dick for cars now......

Will

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
willfish said:
um yea, there chief,
in the 60's an nat
Ilove the old muscle cars we """had""
we aint got dick for cars now....

Will

WTF? Sure we do! We got badass street machines like the Cobalt SC SS, Pontiac coming out with the same car but rebadged as a Pontiac.. Um we got the ultra-badass Supra eater, the SRT-4! Yeah we got it going on!:) Woot woot!! LOL.... On a more serious note we got the Zo6, Viper, Shelby Mustang, and um... I guess thats about it... Unless you wanna count Saleen's in there as well.

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Ooooh thats....almost nothing! Works out to about £1500...which for a JZA70 is fantastic price, although theres shipping to consider, and the SVA test when it gets to these shores...Still, if it can all be done for under £2000 or even £2k on the nose, then i'll do it. Got any pics of it?