New import mag.

Back2Basics

Regular
Dec 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
I think Project Car is published by Primedia, the same company that produces Super Street. I also think that its editors are Richy Chu and 2 others who are editors for Super Street as well. Not 100% sure though.

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Problem is Primedia will figure out a way to F up this idea too. (Like making SCC and Turbo really just report the same things month to month, and have them use the same articles and photos, sometimes while the same magazines were even on the shelf together...)

I remember laying out one copy of SCC and Turbo a few years ago, and being shocked that the wheel and tire guide, and the aricles covering the same cars were not even slightly different. (Same copy, photos and almost the same exact layout from one to the other.)

Never renewed my subscription to Turbo after that, and I started to compare them whenever possible to re-affirm my dislike of Primemedia as much as possible.

That being said, the idea is excellent, and as noted, GrassrootsMotorsports does this all the time, and they are a better magazine. (Unless they too have been bought out by PM, in which case, I've given up on magazines.)