New Here

zachm611

Beauty In Disguise
Apr 15, 2006
new mexico
Hi everyone, my name is Zach and i am 20 yrs old. I joined here a while ago in April i think when i was looking to buy a supra and i found one, certainly isnt the best but its an 87T Auto, I bought it not running and now with school..work and the supra located at my parents house, i only get to work on it a bit on the weekends before work. so really to get around i just drive my little 89 toyota pick up its pretty fun to drive. im really lookin forward to getting the supra running though. anyways its nice to be here, so i'll probably see you all around.

also i appologize for my poor grammar lol.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Welcome!!!!!!!

seems like we have alot of supra owners apologizing for their poor grammar............:biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Welcome, dont worry I cant type or spell either!!! And I aint been banned yet..........lol

Enjoy your stay!!!!

ToOsLoW

Professional Smartass
Sep 11, 2006
Florida
Welcome!!! and I believe its a trend in supra owners to not know how to spell. LOL!!!! You should fit in just fine.

antman

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
TN
welcum! ZAch! gladto h vea u,
always glad to see new supra owners and mania members.
can u gets some pics of her man.?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
da89soup said:
Welcome, dont worry I cant type or spell either!!! And I aint been banned yet..........lol

Enjoy your stay!!!!

Yeah, but you're on the shortlist.....................:biglaugh:

zachm611

Beauty In Disguise
Apr 15, 2006
new mexico
Well i can only find one that picture that i took a while ago before my camera broke. but here is my supra, shes not pretty...this is her good side lol. i'll take more whenever i can get a new camera. until my supra is up and running again, heres a picture of my truck.

Attachments

• ride2.jpg
    ride2.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 5
  • mytruck.jpg
    mytruck.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 3